Comment

• Originally posted by AircraftSpotterPH View Post
      Flightradar24 Premium is great.
      It is good.

Comment

• And that IS a fact!

Comment

• Originally posted by FR24support View Post
          On what type of device running which Android and app versions are you being asked to login?
          I use Android 4.4.2 on a Samsung S3 and the newest app @ play store.
          i have to enter my pwd every day and the app says "token invalid".

i really hope you can fix this is the next version.

Comment

• How I can then updated the data from my premium?. I changed the email

Comment

• Ramon48,
              Best to contact support and have them update your email address on your account.

support@fr24.com or http://www.flightradar24.com/contact-us
              Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
              [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCalBrian View Post
                Ramon48,
                Best to contact support and have them update your email address on your account.

support@fr24.com or http://www.flightradar24.com/contact-us
                This is one thing lacking, the changing of such, including location, the system knows where we are, if it detects its outside of your current area, requiring a new feeder ID, if should warn you of such, and change it, if you move within the same area, obviously there would be no need to change the feeder ID, it can just re-centre your position. Mike?

Comment

• All receivers will have a gap in the premium stats between ~ 11:00 and 13:00 CET today due to a server move.

Comment

• Was accessing FR24 on my home PC this past Friday using Google Chrome and all was working fine. Since then have been unable to open the site. All I get is a list of words in Times New Roman font down the left hand-side of a blank white screen. I saw on Twitter somewhere that 20 plus users had complained that Kaspersky is blocking their access to FR24. Can this be confirmed? My laptop also running Kaspersky won't open my Premium view either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bell 407 View Post
                      Was accessing FR24 on my home PC this past Friday using Google Chrome and all was working fine. Since then have been unable to open the site. All I get is a list of words in Times New Roman font down the left hand-side of a blank white screen. I saw on Twitter somewhere that 20 plus users had complained that Kaspersky is blocking their access to FR24. Can this be confirmed? My laptop also running Kaspersky won't open my Premium view either.
                      Kaspersky Internet security 2014 cause this problem, to fix:-

* open Kaspersky Internet security
                      * click 'settings' in the bottom margin of the Kaspersky window
                      * Open 'Protection Center'
                      * Click 'Anti Banner'
                      * Click 'Configure allowed URLs'
                      * add http://flightradar24static.appspot.com as an active URL

appspot.com seems to be where any number of web publishers place code fragments - it's probably a mistake for Kaspersky to block it.
                      Last edited by peterhr; 2014-09-29, 08:22.

Comment

• Thank you for the assistance. This has solved the problem and FR24 is loading properly again.

Comment

• Kaspersky is checking on the problem.
                          Hopefully they will release some update to fix it soon for those not reading the forum or twitter pages.
                          Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                          [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

• how long for the feeder to be qualified for premium?

Comment

• Originally posted by kucengemok View Post
                              how long for the feeder to be qualified for premium?
                              As soon as he starts to feed premium is available
                              For official support use Contact Form

Comment

• i have been feeding for continously but still no feedback saying..u have been given the premium seat...

Comment

Working...
                                X