This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello,
    Is it possible to create a controlzone graphic like in radarview to the normal fr24-premium webpage? and how?
    thanx
    Thomas

Comment

• Hi!

Wanted to install Fr24 App on my android cellular...

2 things i don't like:

First:
      Why does FR24 need access to my In-App-Buyings, Identity, Location, Photos/Media/Files, and my Cam??????

that's not neccessary to show FR24...

second:

I'm feedfing data to FR24. How to download App??? Thought i'm free????

Greets

T-EMDS6

Comment

• in-app-buying and identity is used to identify unit to enable in-app-purchases
        Location is to show your location on map and be able to move to your location
        Media is used to store data for example received alerts
        Cam is used for AR-view

Premium users can download "FR24 premium" app for free and log in with their premium account.

Comment

• Hi Mike!

Thanks for your very fast reply

As your'e telling, it sounds very logical...

so i will install on my cellular...

btw: Most time i'm carrying my phone in my trousers pocket...

so don't wonder if the cam takes some photos of a very dark night

Greetings out of Bavaria

Stefan

Comment

• Mike,

can you please (re-) add the "Callsign" Filter back in the Android App for FR24 Premium ? Its missing since ages (after switch to 6.x).

Thanks
            Regards,
            T-EDDE7

Debian 8 Server | jetvision ADS-B USB Dongle | ADS-B Collinear Antenna
            Banana Pi | Mystique SDR R820T2 | stock Antenna

Comment

• Apparently after a change to the web page, selecting an existing bookmark no longer applies saved settings to the side-panel.

I have my main bookmark set to hide the side-panel, this worked perfectly until Monday this week.

Same problem with the night-line, bookmark settings no longer apply to it.

Comment

• Hi... anyone else having this issue going to http://www.flightradar24.com/premium you get an error 526 "invalid ssl-certificate"?
                T-EHVK11 / RPi-2

Comment

• I am also unable to use the fr24 premium app for Android. Unable to connect (Internet is working fine)
                  Regards,
                  T-EDDE7

Debian 8 Server | jetvision ADS-B USB Dongle | ADS-B Collinear Antenna
                  Banana Pi | Mystique SDR R820T2 | stock Antenna

Comment

• Hi,
                    got the same problem with the premium flightradar app on a android.
                    "Unable to connect". On my PC i have no problems.
                    Loginname and password are definitly correct.

greets
                    Michael

Comment

• It's fine now, again
                      T-EHVK11 / RPi-2

Comment

• When will be the update for the FR24-Premium-App for iOS-Users?

Comment

• iOS Premium Update Awaiting Apple Approval

The Premium update for iOS is currently awaiting Apple approval and should be available shortly. We appreciate your patience.

Originally posted by GER_EDDM View Post
                          When will be the update for the FR24-Premium-App for iOS-Users?

Comment

• Thank you for the information. Perhaps the app will be available soon! :-)

Have a nice weekend!

Comment

• Hi all,

We've just been notified by Apple and the new FR24 Premium app should now be available to all iOS users
                              Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

• Hi all,
                                in radarview " You can upload your favourite Basestation outline (*.out) and waypoint (*.wpt) files, maximum per file size limit is 3MB, and total storage limit is around 5MB. You can choose precision level from 10m to 1km. Choosing bigger number will save storage space." can I in the WEB?

Comment

Working...
                                X