Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, you are correct both with your observation, and the reason. Premium availability is 7 days from your LAST feed-in date / time.
    Regards, Greg.
    GNS 5890 (German), 2 x DVB-T Dongles (China / USA), Mobile One SAN-1090 external base antenna (Australian), Heliax coax (USA).
    HDSDR, Plane Plotter (full version, but not working), adsbScope, Virtual Radar.

Comment

• Hi everyone, I've noticed the bookmarks feature for premium is no longer available. Is this just temporary for an update or has the feature been completely removed?

Comment

• Originally posted by zak14 View Post
        Hi everyone, I've noticed the bookmarks feature for premium is no longer available. Is this just temporary for an update or has the feature been completely removed?
        Yeah same here. I hope it wil return!!

Comment

• Map Bookmarks

Hello,

What happened to our map bookmarks?

Only showing the defaults positions...

Comment

• Hello
            Is there a limit on the number of filters in bookmarks and if so, what?
            Last edited by FTraum; 2014-04-19, 15:02.

Comment

• Originally posted by FTraum View Post
              Hello
              Is there a limit on the number of filters in bookmarks and if so, what?
              You can only use one 'Filter' whether you are using 'Bookmarks' or not, as they will cancel each other out.

You can use a 'Filter' with say Show weather/ Show VOR/ No Ground traffic/ No FAA traffic for example and then 'Bookmark' it.
              AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

• I have two bookmarks with the aircraft (32/20) selected at registration. I need one more, but the program does not save anything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by FTraum View Post
                  I have two bookmarks with the aircraft (32/20) selected at registration. I need one more, but the program does not save anything else.
                  I have got seven 'Bookmarks', you can only add one 'Aircraft' type for each 'Bookmark'.

Get the Map set up where you need it, add an Aircraft type for example A38 (A380), then select save 'Bookmark' and then give the 'Bookmark a title, i.e. A380 and then select save.
                  AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

• Thank you. suffered, but it has turned

Comment

• I have a small problem.
                      when a try to add an alert, i received this massage
                      "You have reached the maximum limit of 50 alerts. Please remove some of your active alerts to be able to add new ones."
                      i opened me alerts list, and i can't delete any of the alert
                      I need your help.

Comment

• What are you using? The website or a mobile app?

Comment

• website.
                          i have tried on chrome and IE, and it's not working on both

Comment

• Just tried it on my chrome and it deleted my alert from the list. It worked fine for me on the desktop computer.

Try clearing your browser FR24 cookies and try again.
                            Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                            [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

• Your list isn't full.
                              when my list wasn't full, it was fine (add & remove)
                              now i try on another computer, and nothing
                              i delete all cookies on both computer, and nothing.
                              it is look like server side problem not end user problem.
                              FR24support can you delete some alerts from my list ?
                              Last edited by ramimz; 2014-05-05, 06:56.

Comment

• can someone please help me with this problem ?

Comment

Working...
                                X