This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Mike ,

Please add "Radar" filters for the iOS app ?

T-ZSSS32 F-ZSSS1 force shutdown by local regulation

Comment

• Hello, I have bought the Premium, but after I made the payment somehow my subscription gets cancelled every time. I repeat the payment from Paypal, happens again. It says "Your subscription has been canceled." Also an e-mail says "FlightRadar24 has canceled your automatic payments." Why this happens?
      Last edited by Pleione; 2015-04-11, 21:49.

Comment

• You should contact support on support@fr24.com
        For official support use Contact Form

Comment

• Hi,

I went through the 28 pages of this thread, but didn't find a case similar to mine...
          I purchased a monthly premium subscription a few weeks ago. In the meantime, I decided that I wanted to be a feeder, and purchased the hardware needed.
          Since this morning, I am actually feeding data, my radar is T-LFSN4. So I am entitled to a free premium account.
          But when I go to my account, it states that "You have an active Monthly Premium subscription. Your subscription will automatically renew and you will be charged €2.99 on April 25, 2015 unless you cancel your recurring payment."
          And just below, the line about my feed status:
          Radar: T-LFSN4 Status: Online Last upload (~5min): 2015-04-17 12:46:39

Should I cancel my recurring payment? Will this automatically activate my free premium account?

Thanks,
          Patrick
          Last edited by patrick1501; 2015-04-17, 13:12.
          T-LFSN4

Check your rank from FR24 feeder stats at https://jollain.com/FR24/stats.php

Comment

• why my feeder keeps restart?? now i also can't log to premium.

Comment

• Originally posted by patrick1501 View Post
              Hi,

I went through the 28 pages of this thread, but didn't find a case similar to mine...
              I purchased a monthly premium subscription a few weeks ago. In the meantime, I decided that I wanted to be a feeder, and purchased the hardware needed.
              Since this morning, I am actually feeding data, my radar is T-LFSN4. So I am entitled to a free premium account.
              But when I go to my account, it states that "You have an active Monthly Premium subscription. Your subscription will automatically renew and you will be charged €2.99 on April 25, 2015 unless you cancel your recurring payment."
              And just below, the line about my feed status:
              Radar: T-LFSN4 Status: Online Last upload (~5min): 2015-04-17 12:46:39

Should I cancel my recurring payment? Will this automatically activate my free premium account?

Thanks,
              Patrick
              Cancel payment and you have free premium.

Originally posted by kucengemok View Post
              why my feeder keeps restart?? now i also can't log to premium.
              You know the roules..... contact support@fr24.com if you have issues with your feed

Comment

• contacted. But im curious as i never change the password. Lastly i request the new pass. Now can log in but the feeder still refused to connect to the server.

2000-01-01 00:32:53 | [main][i]SBS1XXX [0x01113000]
                2000-01-01 00:32:53 | [main][i]Built on 20130814-0826 (r:409/Linux/armv5tel)
                2000-01-01 00:32:53 | [main][i]Copyright 2008-2013 (c) Piotr Pawluczuk ( http://piopawlu.net )
                2000-01-01 00:32:53 | [main][i]Processing command line arguments
                2000-01-01 00:32:53 | [main][i]JSON generation to /home/root/utils/www/flights.js
                2000-01-01 00:32:53 | [main][i]Daily plotting to /tmp/plot_ enabled
                2000-01-01 00:32:53 | [main][i]Reader 0 started
                2000-01-01 00:32:53 | [main][i]Socket server started
                2000-01-01 00:32:53 | [main][i]RAW data server started
                2000-01-01 00:32:53 | [vodka][i]Initializing server
                2000-01-01 00:32:53 | [vodka][i]Starting server on *:30334
                2000-01-01 00:32:53 | [server][i]Initializing server
                2000-01-01 00:32:53 | [server][i]Starting server on *:30003
                2000-01-01 00:32:53 | [reader][i][0]Initializing reader
                2000-01-01 00:32:53 | [reader][i][0]Connecting to Mode-S Beast receiver via USB (/dev/ttyO5@CEG)
                2000-01-01 00:32:53 | [master][i]Starting processing thread
                2000-01-01 00:32:53 | [reader][i][0]Connected to the receiver, authenticating
                2000-01-01 00:32:53 | [reader][i][0]Authenticated, processing messages

Comment

• @mike why the server can't remember my password for premium? i changed to new one on 17 of April 2015 but today,on 22 of April 2015..i have suffered difficulty to log in. At the end,need to ask for reset and it means new password...

is this means a security breach where the password of the users have been erased without his/her knowledge?
                  Last edited by kucengemok; 2015-04-23, 02:39.

Comment

• Originally posted by kucengemok View Post
                    @mike why the server can't remember my password for premium? i changed to new one on 17 of April 2015 but today,on 22 of April 2015..i have suffered difficulty to log in. At the end,need to ask for reset and it means new password...

is this means a security breach where the password of the users have been erased with his/her knowledge?
                    Premium of webage or mobile app?

Password in browser is remembered by browser, not server.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amper View Post
                      Premium of webage or mobile app?

Password in browser is remembered by browser, not server.
                      webpage....i used the same password,the correct one...i wrote the password so there is no chance the mistake in it....

Comment

• Originally posted by kucengemok View Post
                        webpage....i used the same password,the correct one...i wrote the password so there is no chance the mistake in it....
                        Maybe something stupid, but did you notice that there is a different set of (user - password) for the FR24 webpage and the forum? If you used the sane user for both, it may become confusing...
                        T-LFSN4

Check your rank from FR24 feeder stats at https://jollain.com/FR24/stats.php

Comment

• Originally posted by patrick1501 View Post
                          Maybe something stupid, but did you notice that there is a different set of (user - password) for the FR24 webpage and the forum? If you used the sane user for both, it may become confusing...
                          when this happens,i also face a problem with my fr24 feed unit which shows my net mask instead 255.255.255.0,it shows 0.0.0.0.......

Comment

• Hello, I have bought the Premium few days ago, but, when i try to add more aircraft labels, the row 2 is missing and the rows 3 and 4 not appear...please, help me!
                            Thanks in advance
                            Patrizio

Comment

• This happens quite frequently; drop-down search can't find flights that are clearly airborne.

This is the simplest example I've found so far, two BH Air flights up and visible on the map but search only finds one when I type BGH.

Screenshot time: 07:35 UTC

BGH_Only_One_Shown.JPEG

Makes the search pretty much useless because I usually have to do a filter instead.
                              Last edited by mimku; 2015-06-22, 07:39.

Comment

• I´ve been using FR for a while, and recently I also got a premium account. In that case, can anyone tell me why I can`t find flight number DY1858 the 18. june 2015 (Bergen to Rome) at the playback function (I was onboard)? Been looking up and down, early and late. I guess FR could be inaccurate with its data from time to time?

Comment

Working...
                                X