Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As it stands now I'm finished work and have the ability to (not on mobile)

I've modded the first post with the app links as you suggested.

However if they change the version or upload I can't gaurantee they'll remain correct.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• I'm going to guess the confusing part you meant was this?

fr2apps.jpg

Or is there another page elsewhere that refers to them but lacking the premium one that you followed as part of your signing up/first looking?.

In either case, pay to flick an email off to the support contact so the right people to get wind of your thoughts and concerns over payment vs premium indifference concerns, apart from the new page bugs area, not all seem to get the looking over by the right team that should other than us user who are tasked to keep the forum on track.

/edit In general The forum/posts get made to try and divert simple queries away from the helpdesk team but are largely un-monitored.
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• OK, eating my words, or rather my tone... In my defense, I read your reply 6 different ways and still let it simmer before hitting send. I now see that I still inferred several things that weren't intended.

The JPEG... yes, it'd be a starting point if the direct iOS link (and the generic apps page behind it) was contextual - i.e., linked to the appropriate version of the app for their account type. Those are the only places I've seen direct links to the apps.

It'd make a lot of sense if the appropriate link was provided on the account page (premium[.]flightradar24[.]com/account). As it is, the hyperlinks there just expand the text box instead of linking to the app:
        FR24 Account Screen.jpg

For the edits I was suggesting in this thread... rather than linking to specific release URLs that might disappear, I was suggesting to just change the text to show that the app name is now "FR24Premium". That's a crumb folks can follow.

Regards,
        Richard

Comment

• Originally posted by RichardH View Post

I was suggesting to just change the text to show that the app name is now "FR24Premium". That's a crumb folks can follow.

Regards,
          Richard
          Well nothing in my Windows Phone store under that name ? All i get is the Free version or £2.99 version Guess as usual Windows Phones are left to last

John
          T-EGMC14 -- RTL2832U / R820T+ Raspberry Pi + Dump1090 with home made 8 element colinear 12m above ground level.

Comment

• Originally posted by milair View Post
            Well nothing in my Windows Phone store under that name ? All i get is the Free version or £2.99 version Guess as usual Windows Phones are left to last

John
            Has a space in the name on win. I've linked it in the first post of that works for mobile too

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
              Has a space in the name on win. I've linked it in the first post of that works for mobile too

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
              Still nothing in the Store, I used the link in IE to get there, comes up on the microsoft store site with a button marked "Get the app" but doesn't work Maybe as it links to the US store it doesn't work for UK ??

John
              Last edited by milair; 2016-04-07, 09:13.
              T-EGMC14 -- RTL2832U / R820T+ Raspberry Pi + Dump1090 with home made 8 element colinear 12m above ground level.

Comment

• Hi I know this may be a old posting but please when can we have the skyvector ( uper and lower airways ) as an overlay? i know this is been on the wish list from 2010 and 2013 regards
                Matt

Comment

• thanks Mike for a great product

when can we have the skyvector ( uper and lower airways ) as an overlay? i know this is been on the wish list from 2010 and 2013 regards
                  Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by milair View Post
                    Still nothing in the Store, I used the link in IE to get there, comes up on the microsoft store site with a button marked "Get the app" but doesn't work Maybe as it links to the US store it doesn't work for UK ??

John
                    Just updated my Phone to W10, seems to be working fine now

Comment

• How can I cancel my membership?
                      I started a 7 day trial and I want to cancel it,
                      when I go to change subscription it only gives me the option to choose one one of the paid plans.
                      I want to completely cancel it and go back to free, how do I do that?

Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBenjamin View Post
                        How can I cancel my membership?
                        when I go to change subscription it only gives me the option to choose one one of the paid plans.

Thanks.
                        Log out? Same place you log in. And then just let it expire

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                          Log out? Same place you log in. And then just let it expire
                          it's a trial, if I leg it expire I'll have to pay.
                          and I don't have a cancel button.

Comment

• Im not going to sign up to test it, but it does say you can cancel.

You may cancel your subscription at any time and your subscription will remain active for the duration of the period for which you have paid.
                            If there is no clear button, I suggest filling out the contact form for faster responce

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Comment

• Hi Md rudro,

If you wish to cancel your trial or current subscription plan, you need to:

1) Log in to your account
                              2) Go to account page: https://www.flightradar24.com/account
                              3) And in the bottom of this page you will have two options: Update Payment Method and Cancel subscription.

Cancel link.jpg

Please click on Cancel subscription and confirm this cancellation.
                              After that you can still use this trial/subscription until expiration date.

If you have any problems with completing this, please email support@fr24.com

Originally posted by md rudro
                              Hi,
                              How can I cancel my membership?

Thanks.
                              Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

• Since today, I'm not able to get "On Ground" to work. For exampe, I used my home airport. I deleted cookies and cleaned my cache on Google Chrome (latest build under Win10), no Add-Ons are running. Tried the logon on another Browser (Edge) and another machine, same result

fr24.png

edit:

Working now
                                Last edited by equi; 2016-07-20, 21:04.
                                Regards,
                                T-EDDE7

Debian 8 Server | jetvision ADS-B USB Dongle | ADS-B Collinear Antenna
                                Banana Pi | Mystique SDR R820T2 | stock Antenna

Comment

Working...
                                X