This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bwiadca View Post
    Wolli, No emails in my spam folder. As for 2, I've sent them an email using contact form and my email.
    When you send an email request, you should normally receive an automatic reply (containing a ticket ID) within one minute or so, like this one:
    Hi,

Thank you for contacting Flightradar24.com.

This is an automated response confirming that we have received your email. One of our agents will get back to you as soon as possible, usually within 5 business days.

For your records, the details of this ticket are listed below. When replying, please make sure that the ticket ID is kept in the subject line to ensure that your replies are tracked appropriately.

Ticket ID: XXXXXX
    Subject: receiving Message: "---the subject named by you in your request---"

In the meantime, please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs and Forum where you may find the answer to your question.

Thanks,
    Flightradar24 Support

Did you even not receive such an automatic "first reply"? And sorry, I have no further idea how to help.

Comment

• Hi Wolli,

The only automatic replay that I've got was on April 15 2015 when I first tried to get my premium account.

Hi!

Please follow the link below to confirm your email address and complete your Flightradar24 Premium account registration.

flightradar24.com/premium/?confirm&email=emailaddress&token=1XXXX81KNCM2

Regards,
      Team Flightradar24

Since then nothing, still basic user.

Comment

• Is there a forum or place for improvements of suggestions?

Comment

• The old premium accounts are not available any more and have been replaced by new premium so we close this thread.

Information about premium accounts is available on https://www.flightradar24.com/premium/

Comment

Working...
          X