This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,
    After I updated the app to 4.6 from app store, it will crash when I start it up, even I uninstall and re-install it.
    And idea except to reset my user data?

Thanks a lot!
    Last edited by stargate; 2013-03-18, 03:19.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate View Post
      Hi,
      After I updated the app to 4.6 from app store, it will crash when I start it up, even I uninstall and re-install it.
      And idea except to reset my user data?

Thanks a lot!
      What version of iOS are you running?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
        What version of iOS are you running?
        it's 5.1.1 ipad3.
        Maybe I need to upgrade it.

Comment

well, I upgrade the ios to 6.1.2, and it works well. thx
          I think you changed the map to apple map, right?

Comment

Same here... IPAD 3 with 5.1.1...

After updating the app to 4.6 from app store it will crash immediately everytime when I start it up. Uninstall/Reinstall did not help. Upgrading to iOS 6 is currently not an option for me.

Greetings, Michael

Comment

A new version will be available in app store in about 1-2 hours.

Comment

Just updated to 4.6.1... works again as expected.

Thanks for the quick fix.

Comment

Hi, I'm interested in buying the premium subscription, the primary reason being to see VOR/NDB/Airways marked on the map. Are there any screenshots of this 'in action', and is it just on the Radarview or can you do this on the standard map too?

Many thanks :-)

Comment

VOR/NDB are vailable on the standard map as well, indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorba View Post
                      VOR/NDB are vailable on the standard map as well, indeed.
                      Thanks for that - can you view airways on the standard map too?

Comment

Originally posted by TCASAlert View Post
                        Thanks for that - can you view airways on the standard map too?
                        At the moment its not possible to view Airways on the standard map, but maybe in the future this be could possible.

If you look at the photos in this post you can see the VOR / NDB points, they are the white dots.

All about Flightradar24.com web page and Flightradar24 apps. No discussions about feeding data to Flightradar24.
                        Last edited by speedbird1960; 2013-03-20, 15:02.
                        AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

That's great, thank you for the quick response

Comment

In radar view you have the possibility to create/import your own maps/points.
                            All about Flightradar24.com web page and Flightradar24 apps. No discussions about feeding data to Flightradar24.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              Flightradar24 Premium is an improved version of the popular Flightradar24 web tracking service.

Flightradar24 Premium includes

* Flightradar24.com web page without ads.
                              * Flightradar24.com web page without time-out.
                              * Flightradar24.com web page with possibility to use bookmarks.
                              * Flightradar24.com web page in full screen mode (no menus).
                              * Flightradar24.com web page with NDB and VOR stations on map.
                              * Radar View web page - a completely new and very configurable way of following live air traffic without Google Maps.
                              * FR24 Premium app for iOS (same features as Flightradar24 Pro) with all present and future in-apps.
                              * FR24 Premium app for Android (same features as Flightradar24 Pro) with all present and future in-apps.
                              * FR24 Premium app for Win8 (same features as Flightradar24 Pro) with all present and future in-apps.
                              * New features to be announced in the future.

Flightradar24 Premium is available to
                              * Data feeders - for free as long as you keep feeding Flightradar24 (Please note that you need to have an ADS-B receiver in order to feed Flightradar24).
                              * Non feeders - for a yearly fee of 24 EUR (36 USD).

Read more about Flightradar24 Premium here.

Please note that Flightradar24.com remains free to use, just like before.
                              You only need to get Flightradar24 Premium if you want any of the extra features offered in Flightradar24 Premium.
                              The Flightradar24 Pro app (iOS/Android/Win8) will not give Flightradar24 Premium access on the web.

This are the ways you can use Flightradar24
                              * Flightradar24.com - free
                              * Flightradar24 Free app (iOS) - free
                              * Flightradar24 Free app (Android) - free
                              * Flightradar24 Pro app (iOS) - £1.99 / €2.69 / $2.99 (+in-apps)
                              * Flightradar24 Pro app (Android) - £1.99 / €2.69 / $2.99 (+ in-apps)
                              * Flightradar24 Pro app (Win8) - $3.49 (+in-apps)
                              * Flightradar24 Premium (WWW/iOS/Android/Win8) - 24 EUR / 36 USD per year (free for feeders).
                              Right Mike, but I'm a feeder and can't login on android version. Always get the error login anauthorized.
                              Radar: T-SBCT1

Comment

Please contact support@fr24.com

Comment

Working...
                                X