This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great!

Bookmark feature is my favorite premium feature as well. It can be used not only for moving map to new place, but also for turning filters or settings (FAA) on/off with just one mouse click.

Comment

Mike, I have a pc and netbook both with fr24 on If I go premium will I have to pay for it on both pc.hope you can help.

Comment

If you have a Premium subscription, free or paid for, you can view the enhanced website using the same login on more than one PC.

Comment

Originally posted by FR24support View Post
          If you have a Premium subscription, free or paid for, you can view the enhanced website using the same login on more than one PC.
          I read somewhere that you can watch it on upto three devices and if you try to add a fourth you will be logged out of your oldest session.
          Last edited by speedbird1960; 2013-02-20, 18:34.
          AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by FR24support View Post
            Thanks thats solved that Keep up the good work

Comment

Good afternoon!

Thanks for the wonderful Web site!
              It would be desirable to be in a position to pay status Premium without scoring first in PayPal, by a bank pay sluice on a site for the systems of Mastercard and Visa.

Comment

Originally posted by StrangerSU View Post
                Good afternoon!

Thanks for the wonderful Web site!
                It would be desirable to be in a position to pay status Premium without scoring first in PayPal, by a bank pay sluice on a site for the systems of Mastercard and Visa.
                You can pay on Paypal without creating an account. Just use a MC or VISA.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  You can pay on Paypal without creating an account. Just use a MC or VISA.
                  In the Paypal is it necessary to open a transit account and fasten a pay card, I understand right?

Comment

No, you do NOT need a Paypal account.
                    Last edited by speedbird1960; 2013-03-09, 09:46. Reason: Word edit

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      No, you do NOT need a Paypal account.
                      Thank you for information!

Comment

Hey..
                        As long as we feed to FR24, we should have a free premium account.. Is there any reason why mine says
                        it going to end at 13. mars?... or would this be resolved as soon as I download and run the new update :-)

Berlevaagnytt

Skjermbilde 2013-03-12 kl. 11.13.44.png

Comment

Self-Extending as long as you keep uploading
                          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

As Oblivian wrote, the date is self extending as long as you are uploading. Make sure that your receiver and feeder software are working and running.

Comment

Dear Mike,

Since I started feeding F-WSSS1 and stopped feeding using T-WSSS4, I can't use the free Premium account.

Is there any way to reactivate it ?
                              F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

Originally posted by Birdie View Post
                                Dear Mike,

Since I started feeding F-WSSS1 and stopped feeding using T-WSSS4, I can't use the free Premium account.

Is there any way to reactivate it ?
                                Please contact support@fr24.com

Comment

Working...
                                X