X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ramimz View Post
    does it make any different ?

premium on website has nothing to do what feeding client you are using.
    Incorrect. It makes a massive difference. The old 30003 reader has no ability to log stats. It simbly bundle and sent plane data
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
      Incorrect. It makes a massive difference. The old 30003 reader has no ability to log stats. It simbly bundle and sent plane data
      you are absolutely right..... i start using the new feeder now, and now i can see the "more info"
      I use ADSBSharp ---> Virtual Radar Server ---> old FR24 feeder,
      but now i can't start ADSBSharp & the new FR24 feeder.
      is there a way to work with both together ?

Comment

• Yes. But you need to decide on the flow of data. Adsbsharp is no longer the perferred app as it was less efficient. So people moved to dump1090 or rtl1090. All of these need exclusive rights to the USB device. You need to pick 1 to connect to the USB and use the data out options to configure the other to use via network ports.

You don't need adsb sharp if it was for just decoding as new ver does this on 1. Then use vrs with data from avr on 30002. See my sticky thread in feeding section for details of ports etc used and config examples

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Since the update of flightradar new interface etc mine keeps frezzing on tracking the flights has anyone else had this used to be able to track a flight but now have to keep reloading the page

help
          please
          Jan
          Lives in Manchester , loves Aviation, especially the viewing area at Manchester Airport, allthough gone up a little in price,

Comment

• Same thing is happening to me, I use Opera but I have tried Chrome and Firefox with the same results, and now even though I have a paid account it shows me logged in but the ads are showing and I can't select the additional tags for the airplanes, I have looged in an out on all three browsers and it is the same, I know it is a major upgrade but I am starting to think it was a bit premature, not ready for prime time...

Comment

• Originally posted by ANunez View Post
              Same thing is happening to me, I use Opera but I have tried Chrome and Firefox with the same results, and now even though I have a paid account it shows me logged in but the ads are showing and I can't select the additional tags for the airplanes, I have looged in an out on all three browsers and it is the same, I know it is a major upgrade but I am starting to think it was a bit premature, not ready for prime time...

Should have left the upgrade me thinks if it is not working, it really is annoying , no good if i cant use it, does anyone know what to do, such a shame i use to love it i have reset the browser, cleaned the browser yet just stops when you are following aircraft have to keep refreshing

jan
              Last edited by airgirl999; 2016-03-18, 21:19.
              Lives in Manchester , loves Aviation, especially the viewing area at Manchester Airport, allthough gone up a little in price,

Comment

• From a technical perspective everyone needs to forget the upgrade term. It's more a complete rewrite. So more an update to get what is required back since browsers and Google decided to rip most the features out from everyone's noses (3d and API)

I'm not defending the current status. But it's not as easy as people may think to fix when the platforms are incompatible. It took a long time to build a plane from metal that flew as good as a wooden and cloth one.. But they got there.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Comment

• So, new website, errr where do we log in to premium?
                  also when I click my feeder link the old page was there few days ago i'm sure, this one has a bunch of sales stuff and telling me click here for me feeder business access... do we have to start this all over again? (I've never stopped feeding and yes I last check 2 days or so ago and was all fine)

(Incidentally, clicking on the suggest link just reloads the web page, does nothing more)

Comment

• Agree!

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                    From a technical perspective everyone needs to forget the upgrade term. It's more a complete rewrite. So more an update to get what is required back since browsers and Google decided to rip most the features out from everyone's noses (3d and API)

I'm not defending the current status. But it's not as easy as people may think to fix when the platforms are incompatible. It took a long time to build a plane from metal that flew as good as a wooden and cloth one.. But they got there.

Just want to say a big Thanks for all the work Flight Radar is doing. Obviously it is a highly technical rewrite and I have no problem waiting for any problems to be worked out.
                    I was having some problems logging in, hangups, etc., but at the moment they seemed to have cleared up. Take your time, I can wait for an excellent product like Flight Radar 24.

Comment

• Same place top right. But it has to acccept you have logged in to a valid acct before it goes to the actual page. Else it's please sign up reloading

Comment

• It says i'm logged in already, Ok, after wasting more time if you click on teh " logged -in"
                        button you can cursor to the stats page yay - not ,who ever redesigned these pages has no clue, if it knows Im logged in - just like old pages new, it shouldnt be showing me all these plans etc etc etc.... there be a better landing page - even if its as bare as the old one, at elast you knew what was what...

now... if only can find a way to piss off this stupid search block and left hand bar that covers 15% of the bloody maps... it gives the appearance your not logged in *sigh* fullscreen is locked..... there is no persistence across the site, jesus did a 12yo design the " new" web pages... it gets a 1/10 from me, and that likely means I wont bother wasting my time with fr24 much at all, this place just keeps going backwards....

Comment

• Originally posted by Ressy View Post
                          It says i'm logged in already, Ok, after wasting more time if you click on teh " logged -in"
                          button you can cursor to the stats page yay - not ,who ever redesigned these pages has no clue, if it knows Im logged in - just like old pages new, it shouldnt be showing me all these plans etc etc etc.... there be a better landing page - even if its as bare as the old one, at elast you knew what was what...

now... if only can find a way to piss off this stupid search block and left hand bar that covers 15% of the bloody maps... it gives the appearance your not logged in *sigh* fullscreen is locked..... there is no persistence across the site, jesus did a 12yo design the " new" web pages... it gets a 1/10 from me, and that likely means I wont bother wasting my time with fr24 much at all, this place just keeps going backwards....
                          Hi Ressy

Thank you for your feedback. This is how I understand it:

* After logging in you see the plans page (https://www.flightradar24.com/premium) ?

* You find the search input field on the map, and the left hand flight info window too invasive? They take too much screen estate?

Other than that, you overall don't like the design.

All above is noted! Let me know if there is anyting else on your mind please.

Comment

• Hello,

I have a question concerning subscribing for a premium account: In your FAQ you say, that it's possible to subscribe to a premium account from the FR25 PRO App, which then also enables all app-in purchases (aircraft icons, etc.) within the app. But I can't find a way to do so. I have the latest version of the app installed on my Android device (6.7.1). I would like to subscribe to a silver account, but also get the app-in stuff on my mobile device for free - as you say in your FAQ. How can I do that?

Comment

• Any timeline on when playback will be re-activated.

Have bought a gold superscription and is mainly used to look up past flight.

Tried to e-mail but had no answer, will subscription be put on hold while service is not delivered?

Regards, Michael

Comment

• Originally posted by Great Dane View Post
                                Any timeline on when playback will be re-activated.

Have bought a gold superscription and is mainly used to look up past flight.

Tried to e-mail but had no answer, will subscription be put on hold while service is not delivered?

Regards, Michael
                                Hi Michael,

We plan to re-enable global playback within the next couple of weeks. It is disabled because of performance concerns.

Please note that single flight playback is still available.

Feel free to contact our support (they will respond, might take a day or two currently) about your subscription concerns and they will help you out.

Olov

Comment

Working...
                                X