Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bit of a quick question. I tried a forum search but couldn't find anything asking the exact question I have.

So, my paid for premium has expired. So I figured I'd try and become a more constant feeder (I was feeding some data for a while last year). So far (and it's only been 2 hours) my account still shows inactive, and the only way to make it active is to pay.

I have my feed attached (and it shows as online). Do I need to make any change, to make the account work as premium with the feeding. Or, do I need to make a new account for this purpose (and select being a feeder)?

Comment

• Please contact Support@FR24.com

Comment

• Originally posted by FR24support View Post
        Please contact Support@FR24.com
        Will do, thanks.

Comment

• Hi,
          I have a FR24 Premium account trying to locate the "more info" button on my "Your Feeds" page (see attached image myFeeds.PNG) to
          see more info about my feeds.
          I can't find it. Where is it?
          I can see my radar but the 2 buttons there is "Return to your feeds" and "Return to your account".
          /Micke

Comment

• Originally posted by micke View Post
            Hi,
            I have a FR24 Premium account trying to locate the "more info" button on my "Your Feeds" page (see attached image [ATTACH=CONFIG]3347[/ATTACH]) to
            see more info about my feeds.
            I can't find it. Where is it?
            I can see my radar but the 2 buttons there is "Return to your feeds" and "Return to your account".
            /Micke
            The More Info only applies to F feeds and from your picture you are a T-feeder.

John

F-RPVD1
            T-RPVD1

Comment

• Hi,
              Sorry, here is the correct screenshot showing both my F feeder and my T-feeder.
              myFeeds_2.PNG
              /Micke

Originally posted by paradiselost View Post
              The More Info only applies to F feeds and from your picture you are a T-feeder.

John

F-RPVD1
              T-RPVD1

Comment

• Problem solved.
                It just now appeared a "more info" button in my account info.
                /Micke

Originally posted by micke View Post
                Hi,
                Sorry, here is the correct screenshot showing both my F feeder and my T-feeder.
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]3348[/ATTACH]
                /Micke

Comment

• Hi!
                  Why this kind of data are not available anymore on RadarView?
                  Here's a screenshot from yesterday

*Best regards,Gyuri.
                  Last edited by Gyn; 2014-02-18, 13:26.
                  Gyuri
                  My pictures on http://gyxtremespotting.time2forum.com/

Comment

• What kind of data?
                    All data that plane sends is available.
                    You pointed on some MLAT-covered planes. MLAT planes doesn't send all the info as they are not ADS-B equiped.
                    For official support use Contact Form

Comment

• Originally posted by Amper View Post
                      What kind of data?
                      All data that plane sends is available.
                      You pointed on some MLAT-covered planes. MLAT planes doesn't send all the info as they are not ADS-B equiped.
                      I din't point on SOME planes!
                      They are military planes as RCH,RRR etc.
                      FR24 filters the data about military planes,as they not appears on MLAT anymore.
                      2 days ago i can see on MLAT lots of C17,C5,C130,F16-s and today nothing at all.
                      I think i make myself clear enough.
                      My question is why are they totally filtered?
                      Last edited by Gyn; 2014-02-18, 17:42.
                      Gyuri

Comment

• Why not turn the question, how come you not asked why there are there 2 days ago, when description says they should not be?

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Comment

• So let's turn the question like this:
                          For what is MLAT good for?
                          Why are we feeding data for MLAT coverage?
                          I have invested some time and money in data feeding and for improving the coverage,my friends from Romania at the same way.
                          We expect that in private we can use the information that we feed to you as useful information for aviation fotos.
                          Best regards,
                          Gyuri.
                          Last edited by Gyn; 2014-02-18, 18:35.
                          Gyuri

Comment

• You can use all data that plane is sending. I still don't see the problem
                            For official support use Contact Form

Comment

• Originally posted by Gyn View Post
                              So let's turn the question like this:
                              For what is MLAT good for?
                              Why are we feeding data for MLAT coverage?
                              I have invested some time and money in data feeding and for improving the coverage,my friends from Romania at the same way.
                              We expect that in private we can use the information that we feed to you as useful information for aviation fotos.
                              Best regards,
                              Gyuri.
                              This is what MLAT is good for and this is what MLAT gives us. All aircraft in this picture are MLAT.

We have always been very open with this, and not promised anything else. If we would show military traffic to the public the web page would be shut down in less than one week.
                              How come that people are expecting military traffic when we have never promised military traffic and we say that we block military traffic?
                              How come that people ask why military traffic has disappeared when we tell that we are blocking military traffic?
                              Why apply for a receiver from a company that says that we are not doing military tracking, and complain that we do not show military traffic?
                              I'm sorry, but I don't get it...

Comment

• Military. Enough said really. Country leaders do not like other country leaders knowing what they are up to.
                                Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
                                X