Help us increase coverage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike View Post
    The receiver will be sold to the public in February or March. No price yet.
    Great to hear that, and don't forget to keep us updated.
    F-BKPR1

Comment

Originally posted by myhrair View Post
      - Goose Bay
      - Jan Mayn
      - South Pole, Troll Airfield
      wow these locations looks pretty impressive, especially Jan Mayen and Troll Airfield
      Last edited by mazgaj; 2013-01-11, 21:07.

Comment

Bonjour,

Je suis en France dans la ville de Montélimar si vous avez besoin d'une couverture n'hésitez pas.

Translated to English as we do not use other languages in this part of Forum, Speedbird.

I'm in France in the city of Montelimar if you need coverage please.
        Last edited by speedbird1960; 2013-01-12, 18:27. Reason: Translated to English.

Comment

I just have sent an email with my coordinates. I live in Cordoba, Argentina near Cordoba International Airport (SACO). I would be very interested in increasing the coverage, cause there's no radar in the vecinity. Thank you!

Comment

Email sent, right smack dab in the middle of the USA..
            41.164363,-96.006182

Please let me know if I can help

Comment

Mike did you already test these receivers, especially their MLAT-GPS capability? What are the results?

Comment

I am interested in increasing coverage in Belgrade, Serbia. Just need to check a few things in the next couple of days and I will send my coordinates.

Comment

Originally posted by speedbird1960 View Post
                  Hi, its possible Flightradar24 would need a better feed from SIN, as Inbound is covered down to about 2800 feet and Outbound is about 5-6000 feet, keep checking the Forum for a Reply from Mike. (It would more likely be in morning as we are all in bed for the next 6 hours in this part of the World. )

Map Link: http://fr24.com/1.37,103.9/10
                  Hi,

the Singapore feed will be increased in the coming weeks, its only a microADSB but new PCB antenna (by F5ANN) will be installed and maybe on a new location too. I would place a beast type receiver but don't have any left, they are all installed in Germany already. ;-)

Marco

Comment

Originally posted by mani210 View Post
                    Hi,

the Singapore feed will be increased in the coming weeks, its only a microADSB but new PCB antenna (by F5ANN) will be installed and maybe on a new location too. I would place a beast type receiver but don't have any left, they are all installed in Germany already. ;-)

Marco
                    When I get my Outdoor 10 dBi Collinear Antenna installed, I should be able to extend my current coverage of 300 nM for T-WSSS4
                    F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

Am I eligible to get one for T-WSSS4 ?

Then, I can dump my AirNav RadarBox 3D to prevent them from stealing my Flight Data without my permisssion.
                      F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        Examples of locations we are extra interested in include:

Off course everyone can apply. But we will prioritize the mentioned locations and good locations. The receiver is capable of handling MLAT so we will need to install them in all locations with ADS-B coverage today. We will be selecting best current ADS-B feeders and good locations to install MLAT receivers. Right now we have MLAT coverage in central Sweden and Poland.

The receiver will be sold to the public in February or March. No price yet.
                        Mike, about MLAT from PP, it`ll be possible sending this data to your servers in the future?

Regards,

Guto.

Comment

Birdie, thanks to you and the other Singapore feeders, i spend more time looking at SIN than i do my own area feed, (cairns) hope to be back in Singapore in June for a week, maybe i can buy you a coffee to say thanks..

Comment

Originally posted by sirsteve View Post
                            Birdie, thanks to you and the other Singapore feeders, i spend more time looking at SIN than i do my own area feed, (cairns) hope to be back in Singapore in June for a week, maybe i can buy you a coffee to say thanks..
                            PM me before you come over.

Comment

Originally posted by Birdie View Post
                              Am I eligible to get one for T-WSSS4 ?

Then, I can dump my AirNav RadarBox 3D to prevent them from stealing my Flight Data without my permisssion.
                              Birdie,

With air traffic like yours at WSSS, a beast/radarcape is definitely recommended... along with the the 10dbi antenna you are getting installed at a good location, what a combination it would be!

Comment

yeah would love this one Flightradar24’s ADS-B 63.651326,22.725345
                                __________________________________________________ _
                                You learn something new every day in your life

http://www.multi.fi/~jaboman

Comment

Working...
                                X