Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Update my Samsung Galaxy S4 Firmware to KitKat 4.4.2 , I have this not good readable Font for the Callsign/Registration following Font (see Screenshot)
    How can I change these Font?

Screenshot_2014-03-14-13-30-03.jpg

Comment

• I have recently installed the Pro version, however I can not see aircraft images. Has anybody faced the same issue? I have checked the settings and made sure to select auto or large photo in the aircraft images field.
      I am using the latest version of flightradar 5.0.3 and possess a Samsung s4 mini running android 4.2.2.

Comment

• Flightradar 24 is a very good app and i use it every day!

Greets Lenn

Comment

• A solution for alerts has been posted at the forum before

Please turn off alerts in the app. After that please delete the app. Restart the phone. Go to store and download version 5.0.3. Turn on alerts. Please do it in exactly that order to be sure that all connections with Google servers are reset.
          Flightradar24 Pro for Android version 5.2 is almost ready for release. There is only one issue left to solve before release. The big news in this release are

* Completely new arrival and departure boards.
          * Much of the aircraft drawing has been rewritten for improved performance.
          * Support for some Android 2.x units.
          * Almost 200 bugs have been fixed. Probably the biggest bug update every.

The work with next big update (version 5.3) has already started and will probably include reduced data usage (50-90%), improved search and improved filters.

Comment

• I'm getting an "Unable to Connect" message when I attempt to "login". I'm using the FR24 Premium app 5.02 on an android phone. The phone is on-line since I can browse and have a good connection. I've also uninstalled and re-installed the app. Any ideas?

...DOUG
            KD4MOJ
            ...DOUG
            KD4MOJ
            Where Am I?
            My Live Audio of KTLH

Comment

• I have an Android runnin Android version 2.3.5. When I purchased FR24 pro, I downloaded FR version 3.7.2. Since then, there have been no updates although I have visited googleplay often to check for updates. my other Anndroid smartphones running ANdroid versions v4.1 and above have had their FR updated to FR ver 5.0.3.

How do I get ver 5.0.3 for my Android runnin Android version 2.3.5? So far when I go to google play, it says no updates. Thank you.

Comment

• I uninstalled my FR24 pro today on my Android (Android version 2.3.5). I then reinstalled FR24pro. I got only FR24 ver 3.7.2. How do I get 5.0.3?

I have FR24 pro installed on my Samsung Note 3 SMN 9005. Today I was prompted to update. After the updating, my FR was still 5.0.3. IS this correct?

Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by fablee View Post
                  I have an Android runnin Android version 2.3.5. When I purchased FR24 pro, I downloaded FR version 3.7.2. Since then, there have been no updates although I have visited googleplay often to check for updates. my other Anndroid smartphones running ANdroid versions v4.1 and above have had their FR updated to FR ver 5.0.3.

How do I get ver 5.0.3 for my Android runnin Android version 2.3.5? So far when I go to google play, it says no updates. Thank you.
                  Please read http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...ll=1#post47147

Comment

• Thank you for your reply but I am afraid I do not know what post you are referring to. Posts are only 3 digit eg#503 no 47147.

Why am I getting only 5.0.3 when the latest is 5.2?

Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by fablee View Post
                      Thank you for your reply but I am afraid I do not know what post you are referring to. Posts are only 3 digit eg#503 no 47147.

Why am I getting only 5.0.3 when the latest is 5.2?

Thank you.
                      Select the link, its not a post number. Its a forum reference point directed at a post.

Later versions of the app do not support all platforms or android versions. Especially non-certified clone devices in the 2.x range Your new device will likely have Android 4.x which is required for the new versions. Your old device limits you to earlier app versions which require less resources.
                      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• H

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        A solution for alerts has been posted at the forum before

Flightradar24 Pro for Android version 5.2 is almost ready for release. There is only one issue left to solve before release. The big news in this release are

* Completely new arrival and departure boards.
                        * Much of the aircraft drawing has been rewritten for improved performance.
                        * Support for some Android 2.x units.
                        * Almost 200 bugs have been fixed. Probably the biggest bug update every.

The work with next big update (version 5.3) has already started and will probably include reduced data usage (50-90%), improved search and improved filters.
                        Hi Mike,

Could you provide us a date to release this new version 5.2?

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,
                        Rodrigo Amorim

Comment

• It will be released when beta testing is finished.

Comment

• Flightradar24 Pro version 5.2 was released on Google Play today

Comment

• I have to say the new arrivals/departures board is absolutely fantastic. Even the ability to look back in time to departed flights and then track them...... Guys respect and thanks.... my 100% favourite app :-)
                              AMD Phenom II X4 -965 Quad Core CPU
                              Gigabyte MA790FXT-UD5P Motherboard
                              4GB DDR3 Memory Windows 7 & 8 64bit
                              Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F Marshmallow 6.0.1
                              Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920F Marshmallow 6.0.1
                              Samsung TAB 2 GT-P3110 7 inch Jellybean 4.2.2
                              flightradar24 PAID FOR

Comment

• Mike and crew: Job well done on the new version 5.2 for the android OS, the arrivals/departure tables are fantastic. Great job keep up the great work and looking forward to anything new in the next release.

Comment

Working...
                                X