Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey dunno. Its always been like that for me. I assumed it's just how the algorithm calculates where the plane should be and then updates where it actually is every second or two. Maybe network traffic creates the adjustment jump backwards.

Comment

Hi dunno
      I see that you are using a Life tab as well.

Is the AR view working on your tab o.k.?

On mine I have a problem ( see thread before).

So far no one could help me and I was waiting to ask someone
      with a Life tab :-)

Comment

Hi,
        I was wondering if there is a way to go from the AR view (on the Android app) directly to the page with flight info. From the map, yes, it is clearly possible, but if I click a plane (white transparent dot) in the AR view (with the camera image as background), nothing happens. I can only see the flight ID, distance, elevation, but I can not get more info, unless I remember the flight ID, go back the the main screen (map) and search for it.
        It would be very convenient and nice if you can go to the flight info directly from the AR view.
        JG

Comment

Is there a way, on the Android app, to filter on destination/origin airport? It is there on the desktop/browser version, but I can not find it on the the smartphone app.

Comment

I bought the "Pro" Version in the German Andropit Shop last year.

Since ver. 3.4.0 there´s no update available. I contacted andropit and they promised to contact the FR24 Team to ask for the recent updates and requesting the upload.
            Unfortunatly now, after 4 weeks they told me that there was no reaction from the FR24 developer.

Can you tell me what went/goes wrong with your customers at andropit?
            And more important, will you upload the new version soon?

Comment

Originally posted by voxel View Post
              Hi dunno
              I see that you are using a Life tab as well.

Is the AR view working on your tab o.k.?

On mine I have a problem ( see thread before).

So far no one could help me and I was waiting to ask someone
              with a Life tab :-)
              I'm using a lifetab S9512 which has just a small front camera, but no back camera. when trying to start the AR mode, FR24 reports that a "device with camera" is required (that makes sense).

sorry that I can't help you here.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyTweety View Post

Since ver. 3.4.0 there´s no update available. I contacted andropit and they promised to contact the FR24 Team to ask for the recent updates and requesting the upload.
                Unfortunatly now, after 4 weeks they told me that there was no reaction from the FR24 developer.

Is this the approved method to Download Flightradar24 Pro.

Lots of people complaining about AndroidPit: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...dpit.app&hl=en
                AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Originally posted by speedbird1960 View Post
                  Is this the approved method to Download Flightradar24 Pro.

Lots of people complaining about AndroidPit: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...dpit.app&hl=en
                  I´m not exactly sure what you try to say...

Has the developer uploaded the newest versions already to andropit?
                  Do you want to say that the technical issues are up to andropit, they have got the updates and their database don´t provide me the update?

Or what is the reason why there are complainings about andropit? I bought also other Apps there and there are updates frequently.

For me, the only thing i expect is, if "you" upload the update to their database a few minutes later the appcenter tells me that there is a new update available...

So again: What is wrong?
                  Last edited by FlyTweety; 2013-03-01, 09:41.

Comment

I´m not exactly sure what you try to say...

Has the developer uploaded the newest versions already to andropit?
                    Do you want to say that the technical issues are up to andropit, they have got the updates and their database don´t provide me the update?

Or what is the reason why there are complainings about andropit? I bought also other Apps there and there are updates frequently.

For me, the only thing i expect is, if "you" upload the update to their database a few minutes later the appcenter tells me that there is a new update available...

So again: What is wrong?
                    AndroidPit is showing that they have the latest version: http://www.androidpit.com/en/android...ghtradar24-Pro

What's New
                    - v3.6.7

- colored flightpath based on altitude
                    - bugfixes

Some compaints about AndroidPit not updating the Apps.

They didn't update it to the latest version here at androidpit ...... (again) nothing worse than a dev that's sloppy with punctual releases on all markets, that customers have used to pay for this
                    Lazy Dev can't be bothered to update to version 5, like play store. Devs should be kicked off androidpit, if they don't honour updates and update their apps in a timely fashion, especially with new major releases, such as this. Peeves me right the hell off
                    AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Originally posted by speedbird1960 View Post
                      AndroidPit is showing that they have the latest version: http://www.androidpit.com/en/android...ghtradar24-Pro

What's New
                      - v3.6.7

- colored flightpath based on altitude
                      - bugfixes
                      I know that they are showing the text of the latest Version.

But this are only the words, the file is missing!

Some compaints about AndroidPit not updating the Apps.
                      They didn't update it to the latest version here at androidpit ...... (again) nothing worse than a dev that's sloppy with punctual releases on all markets, that customers have used to pay for this
                      Lazy Dev can't be bothered to update to version 5, like play store. Devs should be kicked off androidpit, if they don't honour updates and update their apps in a timely fashion, especially with new major releases, such as this. Peeves me right the hell off

Well, english is not my mother language, but from my point of view i read complaints about developers, which are don´t update their apps outside of the google market fast.

I can´t see the responsibility of andropit out of your quotings.

So again (to make it "crystal clear"): The App get´s an update. What happens next?
                      WHAT do the developer do? Do he upload the new version to andropit? And which division, andropit is available under several national domains?

Or ist is, like Oblivion wrote this night (and deleted it?) that andropit have to download the app themself (however from which source)?
                      I can´t belive that nobody here knows the right answer or has any "waterproof" technical background regarding the stuff discussed before.

To state it clear: Andropit is a official and legal source, suggested and published in the FAQ at page 1 of this thread.
                      So whoever earn money with this app should have a vital interest that the problems are wiped out soon.

Comment

I am experiencing problems using the "AR view" on my Google Nexus 10 tablet (Android 4.2.2). When I focus a plane in the sky to the center of my display and move my tablet upwards, I expect the plane to move down inside my display. This works perfectly on my Galaxy S2 but not with my Google Nexus 10. On my Nexus there seems to be a 90 degrees mistake, since the plane moves to the right instead of moving down.

I have already tried different orientations of my tablet (right side up, left side up etc.), tried to 8-move my tablet, waited 1 minute or 2, did a fresh install, and, of course, a Google Nexus tablet is Google Certified.

Has AR view been successfully tested to work together with Google Nexus 10?

Comment

When will this be out on the Kindle Fire?

I noticed an image on twitter located here: https://twitter.com/flightradar24/st...245633/photo/1 showing the app on the Kindle.

Thanks.

Comment

I'm sorry to post again, but my original post appears to have gone missing.

My FR24 PRO on my HTC Wildfire Android Mobile hasn't worked for 2 days.

My Android version is 2.2.1.

I've had FR24 PRO for about two years and it worked perfectly OK until yesterday?

I'm lost without my FR24 PRO can someone please help me?

Is there a problem with FR24 PRO?

Thanks

Terry Wade

Comment

FR24 PRO NOT WORKING ON MY HTC WILDFIRE

Originally posted by TERRY WADE View Post
                              I'm sorry to post again, but my original post appears to have gone missing.

My FR24 PRO on my HTC Wildfire Android Mobile hasn't worked for 2 days.

My Android version is 2.2.1.

I've had FR24 PRO for about two years and it worked perfectly OK until yesterday?

I'm lost without my FR24 PRO can someone please help me?

Is there a problem with FR24 PRO?

Thanks

Terry Wade
                              On my original post someone ask which version of FR24 PRO I'm using It's version 2.0
                              I've also tried clearing the cache and data and still no aircraft appear!

Thanks

Comment

The Google Play version is no longer compatible with Androidpit so we need to develop a special Androidpit version. Due too very low Androidpit demand this may take some time.

Comment

Working...
                                X