Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, I mean for the map! So that you can switch off al the city names...

Comment

The map is provided by Google Maps and there is no way of changing the content of the map.

Comment

Next update of Android app will include bigger aircraft pictures.

Comment

AW: Flightradar24 app on Android phones and tablets

Hi,

First oft all I want to say that I really appreciate your work. Flightradar is such a fantastic app.

Since I'm using both Android and iOS APP would it be possible to include the remaining flight time to the Android version as well?

Br
          Stef

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 7 mit Tapatalk 2

Comment

UPS logos far too big

Hi there and thanks for the update!

Just some short remarks:
            The airline logo of UPS is 5-6 times bigger than most of the others on my SGII.

And there are a few more, that are also a little big in my opinion: Great Lake Airlines, German Air Force, Sunwing, Saudi Arabian, Air Malta. But the most extreme is still UPS.

Would be nice, if you could fix that...
            Last edited by EDLW; 2013-01-27, 17:38.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              Next update of Android app will include bigger aircraft pictures.

Mike very good update. I am beyond user FR-24 spotter and have photos in the database Planespotter.Net. And great to see a picture of you in your own application.

Comment

And here is a preview of next release. Can you spot the new thing?

Comment

^^ "Share screenshot" new feature option ?
                  oops never mind.. I guess it's not the new thing you are talking about!
                  Last edited by SoCalBrian; 2013-02-01, 06:39.
                  Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                  [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

Share screenshot is already released. Next release will finally include coloured flight paths.

Comment

Showing SHOW PLANE at bottom where SHOW ROUTE currently is.....so how will we SHOW ROUTE??

Must say this app just gets better & better....great work guys

Edit to say i spotted my mistake SHOW ROUTE becomes SHOW PLANE and vice versa....doh
                      Last edited by stan77; 2013-02-02, 18:10. Reason: i boobed
                      AMD Phenom II X4 -965 Quad Core CPU
                      Gigabyte MA790FXT-UD5P Motherboard
                      4GB DDR3 Memory Windows 7 & 8 64bit
                      Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F Marshmallow 6.0.1
                      Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920F Marshmallow 6.0.1
                      Samsung TAB 2 GT-P3110 7 inch Jellybean 4.2.2
                      flightradar24 PAID FOR

Comment

There are some airline's without logo in radar. Can I add air line logo??????

Comment

Airport Filter Feature Option

Any chance to get a filter by airport on the Andoid Pro like on your web version (inbound/outbound)?
                          Bert

Comment

Originally posted by BertSP View Post
                            Any chance to get a filter by airport on the Andoid Pro like on your web version (inbound/outbound)?
                            Bert
                            I'd really appreciate this feature too.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 7 mit Tapatalk 2

Comment

Just wanted to add some quick praise. The app gets better and better each release. I certainly feel I am getting value for the money spent on the pro version and the add on icons. Thanks to all involved. My favourite app.

Comment

jumping planes

I'm using FR24 pro on a LifeTab S9512 (android 4). there's one strange thing: planes on the screen use to jump forward a few pixel, continue their flightpath, then jump back a few pixels, continue their flightpath and so on and on and on ... this happens at most zoom levels and with "yellow" planes (live feed). haven't checked FAA planes yet.

the free version didn't show this behaviour.

sky is heavily covered since a few days, therefore unfortunately I can't check visually if the planes really jump back and forth in the sky ;-)

addendum: most likely a division/modulo bug (screen resolution)
                                Last edited by dunno; 2013-02-13, 14:09. Reason: addendum

Comment

Working...
                                X