Radar View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
    It relies on data out, and active contacts of course - but depnds on if you use fr24bundled or have separate installed dump1090. Make sure that it is launching with either --net (separate dump1090), or has the 30003 data out option enabled on the config page (bundled)
    I have no output on port 8080 and nothing is displayed on web. My system is brand new rpi3 using the pre-installed NOOBS sd card that came with it. Then installed fr24 feed software from website. Everything appears to run ok except radar view. Does the fr24 feed software automatically have dump1090 output to port 8080 if this is required.

Doug
    T-EGCC288

Comment

• Originally posted by drworld88 View Post
      I have no output on port 8080 and nothing is displayed on web. My system is brand new rpi3 using the pre-installed NOOBS sd card that came with it. Then installed fr24 feed software from website. Everything appears to run ok except radar view. Does the fr24 feed software automatically have dump1090 output to port 8080 if this is required.

Doug
      T-EGCC288
      I cannot recall if the included Dump1090 has it included.

stop the app, run it WITHOUT service, and look at the output as it runs for lines such as --net

By rights you should enter commands to be passed to it in the :8754 config page additional arguments field if missing.

Feel free to post/discuss suggestions here http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...4840#post74840 (http://forum.flightradar24.com/threads/9875-Info-Updates-Ammendments-Placeholder?p=74840#post74840) This guide is not to be taken as officially sourced support information. It is contributor-made Information has been repeated many

You should see similar to
      Connecting to Generic receiver via (exe://mr-dump1090.exe --raw --net

If it only has --raw, the enhanced outputs will not be switched on

(See visual log checks)

Feel free to post/discuss suggestions here http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...4840#post74840 (http://forum.flightradar24.com/threads/9875-Info-Updates-Ammendments-Placeholder?p=74840#post74840) This guide is not to be taken as officially sourced support information. It is contributor-made Information has been repeated many
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

I cannot recall if the included Dump1090 has it included.

stop the app, run it WITHOUT service, and look at the output as it runs for lines such as --net

By rights you should enter commands to be passed to it in the :8754 config page additional arguments field if missing.

You should see similar to
        Connecting to Generic receiver via (exe://mr-dump1090.exe --raw --net

If it only has --raw, the enhanced outputs will not be switched on

(See visual log checks)

https://forum.flightradar24.com/thre...ll=1#post74758

Thanks

--net was missing. Added it in the arguments of :8754 and restarted. Dump1090 map is now shown on ip address:8080 web page.
        BUT radar view still refuses to work.

Doug
        T-EGCC288

Comment

• Well, I'm sitting here watching my browser poll my copy of fr24feed on :8754 for the radarview data. So if you can get to that, assuming you have traffic they will show.

Are you certain you are receiving aircraft data?

It appears to be looking at http://<IP>:8754/tracked.html for the information.
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Well, I'm sitting here watching my browser poll my copy of fr24feed on :8754 for the radarview data. So if you can get to that, assuming you have traffic they will show.

Are you certain you are receiving aircraft data?

It appears to be looking at http://<IP>:8754/tracked.html for the information.
            Everything appears to be working except for radar view. Radar view shows all aircraft but not local (selected on), just tells me local data failed 4 times in a row and will be disabled

fr24 _tracked_aircraft.jpgfr24_feeder_status.jpgMy_data_sharing.jpgDump1090a.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by drworld88 View Post
              Everything appears to be working except for radar view. Radar view shows all aircraft but not local (selected on), just tells me local data failed 4 times in a row and will be disabled

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8641[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8642[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8643[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8644[/ATTACH]
              And assuming you have nothing but '192.168.1.127' in the 'localhost' field

Also note 2 Radar IDs. If you actually only have 1 uploader that is where you are meant to re-associate your account rather than complete signup again.

You can email FR24 support to correctly associate them together to the single email again.

Comment

And assuming you have nothing but '192.168.1.127' in the 'localhost' field

Also note 2 Radar IDs. If you actually only have 1 uploader that is where you are meant to re-associate your account rather than complete signup again.

You can email FR24 support to correctly associate them together to the single email again.
                I emailed fr24 before signing up and they allocated me a new key so that both radars are under the same email address.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyoverCountry View Post
                  I am using the direct links from the main page -> Radar View -> Turn on Local --> Website says it needs to be switched to insecure HTTP site --> site now loads with missing icons on the right --> I click the settings icon and type in my local IP address of the FR24 receiver and turn on local data.

This shows my local planes in red, but only shows icons if I hack Firefox to allow cross-site scripting.

I was able to load a few OUT files. I found some USA outlines that show the 50 states and the airport runways. These are on Yahoo's Planeplotter Group download page. The quasi-link is h t t p s : / / groups [dot] yahoo [dot] com/neo/groups/planeplotter/files but you have to join the Planeplotter group for that to work. I found my outlines under "USA Outlines" directory. With these changes (browser hacks plus the uploading of about 7 OUT files) I have a reasonably useful Radar View screen. I still cannot load any of the pre-defined outlines that are offered on the "?" screen that has the 4 blue buttons to click.
                  Confirm working now?

Looks like someone listened. I'm seeing proper buttons and no errors now

Comment

Confirm working now?

Looks like someone listened. I'm seeing proper buttons and no errors now
                    Me two! The radarview seems to work. I still have some of my workarounds live. I might should disable them.

Comment

• hi, as a flightradar 24 gold user do I qualify for radarview. If answer is yes is it complicated to setup.

Thank you

Russell

Comment

• Originally posted by Russellfire View Post
                        hi, as a flightradar 24 gold user do I qualify for radarview. If answer is yes is it complicated to setup.

Thank you

Russell
                        It's just one of the view types you can select when logged in from the dropdown map types.

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Comment

• ok, got it, thanks

Russell

Comment

• [/QUOTE]

I seem to have lost all my information in my radar view, no vor, no airport or runway , just aircraft and southeast England outline, what have I done and how can I reinstate.

Russell

Comment

• Is that a screenshot of your RadarView? If it is, you have VOR and other outlines showing?
                              Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

• Screenshot (18).jpg

heres how it looks now

Comment

Working...
                                X