Radar Indonesia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radar Indonesia

Why I cant see all airplane who flying in Indonesia area....? thanks....

Suggest you read the Start - More Information., therefore you will gain more
    knowledge on how FR24 works.

The answer is simply. there is no radar receivers operating.
    (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
    1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

After a few years, now in the sky Indonesia has begun to be seen aircraft traffic

Thank you for the FR24 that has provided a loan of ADS-B Receiver to me with radar ID : F-WALL2

Through the this tread, I want to ask:
      How do I create / add a new Thread in Forum-> Other Languages-> Sub Forum with the title Radar Indonesia

Many thanks
      73 de YC5NBX (F-WALL2)

Comment

Originally posted by YC5NBX View Post
        After a few years, now in the sky Indonesia has begun to be seen aircraft traffic

Thank you for the FR24 that has provided a loan of ADS-B Receiver to me with radar ID : F-WALL2

How do I create / add a new Thread in Forum-> Other Languages-> Sub Forum with the title Radar Indonesia

Many thanks
        73 de YC5NBX (F-WALL2)
        Many thanks for the fantastic range from the fr24 kit you host, now planes passing Kalimantan and Sabah from/to Denpasar/Surabaya have continuous coverage now.

Regarding your query maybe you need to contact support or raise it with admin?

Cheers.

Comment

Many thanks
          73 de YC5NBX (F-WALL2)
          YC5NBX,

Hello there, since you are a licensed radio operator, any chance you can ask your contacts around Indonesia/Kalimantan to host the FR24 kit where coverage is lacking? I.e pontianak, Banjarmasin ( there is a receiver but it goes off quite a bit), Palang Kaya (looks like a place with hilly terrain), Sampit and more...? The power of ham radio is not to be underestimated. Hope you have contacts and able to let them know. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
            YC5NBX,

Hello there, since you are a licensed radio operator, any chance you can ask your contacts around Indonesia/Kalimantan to host the FR24 kit where coverage is lacking? I.e pontianak, Banjarmasin ( there is a receiver but it goes off quite a bit), Palang Kaya (looks like a place with hilly terrain), Sampit and more...? The power of ham radio is not to be underestimated. Hope you have contacts and able to let them know. Thanks.
            Given the high amount of aircraft in this area, and as we are seeing now the lack of coverage, in particular around the Belitung Islands, I think thats a great idea, even though ham radio has seriously declined in recent years due to the internet, there are still a fair number of operators around, and most serious operators let their hobby dictate where they live, in other words - height

Comment

Originally posted by Ressy View Post
              Given the high amount of aircraft in this area, and as we are seeing now the lack of coverage, in particular around the Belitung Islands, I think thats a great idea, even though ham radio has seriously declined in recent years due to the internet, there are still a fair number of operators around, and most serious operators let their hobby dictate where they live, in other words - height
              18 mths ago, F-WSSS1 and T-WSSS4 used to be able to reach until the South Coast of Bangka Belitung Island when there were lack of feeders in Indonesia.

Now, there are more feeders in Sumatera and I noticed my coverage have somehow been reduced.

Good to see so many feeders covering the Java Sea Airways into Singapore and South China Sea.

If Mike can get a Feeder at Pulau Natuna Besar - coverage into South China Sea will be greatly enhanced.

( Mike - are you listening ? hahahahaha )
              F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

Originally posted by Birdie View Post
                18 mths ago, F-WSSS1 and T-WSSS4 used to be able to reach until the South Coast of Bangka Belitung Island when there were lack of feeders in Indonesia.

Now, there are more feeders in Sumatera and I noticed my coverage have somehow been reduced.

Good to see so many feeders covering the Java Sea Airways into Singapore and South China Sea.

If Mike can get a Feeder at Pulau Natuna Besar - coverage into South China Sea will be greatly enhanced.

( Mike - are you listening ? hahahahaha )
                For FR24 to send receivers, they need people to apply. No application from the area = no receivers.

And of course, those areas are high on their wish list.

Comment

73 de YC5NBX (F-WALL2)
                  hello OM, nice to see you here hehe
                  73 de 9W2RUT (F-WMSA3 in ward)

Comment

YC5NBX,

Ok, so far I have invited some friends of amateur radio in Pontianak Local and Pekanbaru Riau Province
                    Hopefully anytime soon, there are some friends who are willing to host for FR24.

Additionally I also have to invite all members of the Amateur Radio in Yahoo Group (ORARI-NEWS)

Thanks.
                    Jaka Lesmana - F-WALL2
                    (sorry for my poor english)

Comment

Originally posted by Ruth View Post
                      hello OM, nice to see you here hehe
                      73 de 9W2RUT (F-WMSA3 in ward)
                      Hello Weerut Srhidhara...!!
                      Nice to see You in FR24 too, ur RST 5NN

73 de YC5NBX (F-WALL2)

Comment

Ok, so far I have invited some friends of amateur radio in Pontianak Local and Pekanbaru Riau Province
                        Hopefully anytime soon, there are some friends who are willing to host for FR24.

Additionally I also have to invite all members of the Amateur Radio in Yahoo Group (ORARI-NEWS)

Thanks.
                        Jaka Lesmana - F-WALL2
                        Pak Jaka,

Welcome to FR24. It will be great if you have any friends in Ranai, Natuna Island. It will help to cover a big gap in the South China Sea.

P/S. Dont worry about you english. It is good enough for us to understand.

Best regards

F-WMKD1.

Comment

Thanks.
                          Jaka Lesmana - F-WALL2
                          Originally posted by Limpost View Post
                          Pak Jaka,

Welcome to FR24. It will be great if you have any friends in Ranai, Natuna Island. It will help to cover a big gap in the South China Sea.

P/S. Dont worry about you english. It is good enough for us to understand.

Best regards

F-WMKD1.
                          Good to know you read my message YC5NBX, and of course many thanks for asking your ham radio friends to host FR24 kit. Just ask anyone you know. Ops you did by asking those in yahoo group. Hoping for good news there. You English is ok, don't worry. If we don't understand we will just ask you for clarification.

Happy New Year!

Comment

Thanks.
                            Jaka Lesmana - F-WALL2
                            YC5NBX,

I forgot to say, actually a receiver around Pekanbaru Riao Province is a good move. There is a FR24 receiver there but its offline time is more than its online time. It is at a good location to help perform calculation of aircrafts that do not broadcast their position like the ones we see on FR24 with its counterparts at Peninsular Malaysia. If there is a fix then FR24 will show it. A minimum of four receivers is needed for this but according to fr24 usually 6-8 is required to get a fix. Think as it like mobile operators can know where you are with your mobile phone like in the films.

Of course, the highest priority is as per Limpost - a receiver or 2 at Natuna Islands. To capture those planes from Kuala Lumpur to East Malaysia, and for those flights from Singapore to Philippines and vice versa. Hopefully your friend at Pontianak will host the receiver, and perhaps he has contacts at Natuna Islands. Just a guess.

It takes time to spread the news, and for one to respond. Not all would be interested, but we do what we can to improve coverage. Take your time and thank you!
                            Last edited by North Borneo Radar; 2015-01-01, 02:23.

Comment

YC5NBX,

I forgot to say, actually a receiver around Pekanbaru Riao Province is a good move. There is a FR24 receiver there but its offline time is more than its online time. It is at a good location to help perform calculation of aircrafts that do not broadcast their position like the ones we see on FR24 with its counterparts at Peninsular Malaysia. If there is a fix then FR24 will show it. A minimum of four receivers is needed for this but according to fr24 usually 6-8 is required to get a fix. Think as it like mobile operators can know where you are with your mobile phone like in the films.

Of course, the highest priority is as per Limpost - a receiver or 2 at Natuna Islands. To capture those planes from Kuala Lumpur to East Malaysia, and for those flights from Singapore to Philippines and vice versa. Hopefully your friend at Pontianak will host the receiver, and perhaps he has contacts at Natuna Islands. Just a guess.

It takes time to spread the news, and for one to respond. Not all would be interested, but we do what we can to improve coverage. Take your time and thank you!
                              Here is some information that I received from a friends in Indonesian Ham Radio who are interested to join in FR24 ..
                              1. For the location of the Bangka Belitung island (WIOD) had applied to FR24 by OM Irfan - YE4IJ, but until now there has been No Response from the FR24 (waiting Second Step)

2. Pekanbaru-Riau Province (YB5PDT - OM Chairul Amsal), is currently in the process of completing the document ( for Second step)

3. NATUNA Island - Renai City, I have talked with YG5YTY - OM Agung , he was very interested to contribute, but there is have a problem that location. The power source is always outages at least 6 hours per day.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X