Radar Indonesia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facebook group for Indonesian Flightradar24 feeder

For Indonesian Flightradar24 feeder, please join in the Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/774723682610965/

Untuk feeder Flightradar24 dari wilayah Indonesia, silahkan bergabung di grup Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/774723682610965/
    Last edited by hmnstw; 2015-02-11, 08:24.

Comment

Originally posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
      Hi YD7BHK,

noticed your feed WIOO2 has been down for a few days. Everything ok?
      Originally posted by ekoyudhi View Post
      any problem with electricity,not stable. so receiver can't on,an all LED still not lit. i try with another power supply,but its useless..receiver cannot on..

Spotted F-WIOO3 at Pontianak now. Is that you, ekoyudhi with a new receiver?

Also, F-WALL2 is down for quite sometime now, things ok with you YC5NBX?

Comment

Feeders wanted for these areas

Dear all,

Hi.. just to release a list of priority area to improve coverage around Indonesia. I don't have much detailed knowledge of the geography of Indonesia and the information I got is based on wikipedia so if there is any error do please excuse me. The aim is to improve coverage for Northern/South East/Western Asia flights to/from Australia/NZ and also domestically in Indonesia +/- MLAT5. The list is based on feedback given to me by Olov.

Sumatra

1) Jambi - Jambi city.
        2) Bangka-Belintung - Pangkal Pinang, Tanjung Pandan
        3) West Sumatra - Padang

Central Kalimantan
        1) Pangkalan Bun
        2) Sampit
        3) Palangkaraya

Kepulauan Riau
        1) Batam
        2) Karimun
        3)Pulau Lingga
        4) Pulau Singkep
        5) Kepulauan Anambas

Sulawesi
        1) North - Sangir Islands
        2) South east - Kendari
        3) Central - Palu ( but geography looks challenging for good signal reception, it is in between mountain ranges)

Maluku
        1) Ambon
        2) Banda
        3) Buli
        4) Morotai

Some areas are remote so basics like electricity/internet might be a luxury?

Perhaps the highest priority is Bangka-Belintung, Kepulauan Anambas, Kendari, Ambon and Jambi.

Please help spread the word by any means i.e. through your contacts in these areas or ham radio/facebook group. Normal way to apply to host FR24 equipment via the website. Of course there isn't much to gain from feeding into FR24 apart from the premium app and own interest in radio/aviation, so hopefully the potential feeders are aware of it.

Let's hope more will be aware and coverage for FR24 will improve with time over this part of the world.
        Last edited by North Borneo Radar; 2015-02-23, 09:13. Reason: add names to list

Comment

These islands are already well covered - only "standing spaces available".

Kepulauan Riau

1) Batam
          2) Karimun
          3)Pulau Lingga
          4) Pulau Singkep

These Islands need additional Feeders:

5) Kepulauan Anambas

By the way, AirAsia QZ8501 flight number - the plane that crashed on 28 Dec 2014 in Java Sea ...

Came out as 1st prize in Singapore 4-Digits Draw on Sunday, 22 Feb 2015.

This number was "red number" for > 1 month - and punters could not bet on this number until this month Feb 2015..

I understand many punters are today laughing to the banks - while collecting their winning numbers.

Sun 22/02/2015 Draw No. 3759

Top 3 Prizes

1st

2nd

3rd

Starter Prizes

0725 2282 4763 4821 5190
          5600 7496 7686 7907 9586

Consolation Prizes

0850 1197 3234 3323 5490
          5661 6657 7457 8430 9926
          F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

Originally posted by Birdie View Post
            These islands are already well covered - only "standing spaces available".

Kepulauan Riau

1) Batam
            2) Karimun
            3)Pulau Lingga
            4) Pulau Singkep

These Islands need additional Feeders:

5) Kepulauan Anambas
            There is something called MLAT? Would be good to see it extent across Singapore/Sumatra. Anywho in the end it is up to FR24 to decide whether to send a receiver or not...

Comment

Google balloon HBAL436 showing up at South Kalimantan near Banjarmasin. Wonder where will it be heading to... Singapore? Palembang? can't predict.

Comment

Google balloon HBAL436 showing up at South Kalimantan near Banjarmasin. Wonder where will it be heading to... Singapore? Palembang? can't predict.
                I see it this morning.

Comment

yb7knv,

hello... hope you see this message. Do you mind to help send a message to one of the FR24 kit applicant in Indonesia in Bahasa Indonesia? or anyone here can help?

Comment

Originally posted by who View Post
                    Mike,
                    This caught my attention.
                    I've personally been running BB powered with PoE without any issues.
                    Uptime of perhaps around 6 months (I didn't power it via PoE earlier).

I could provide some input/feedback if Gunther or FR24 are still interested in a PoE solution.

ps. I have various devices powered with PoE (active/passive) and been dealing with PoE for close to 10 years, so I'm not exactly new to this.
                    I use PoE with injector/splitter for months and it worked perfect. And my PoE system is not at 802.3ac norm, but i'm only using it for the FR24 receiver so i guess that's why it worked without issue, what do you think about it?

Comment

I try to help sir. Please send to my email yb7knv at gmail.com
                      Last edited by yb7knv; 2015-04-03, 12:38.

Comment

Originally posted by yb7knv View Post
                        I try to help sir. Please send to my email yb7knvATgmail.com
                        Thank you, please check inbox sir.
                        Last edited by North Borneo Radar; 2015-04-03, 14:17.

Comment

Calling Ambon Feeder T-WAPP1,

Hello... you are the sole feeder at Ambon region for quite sometime now (years)... hope you see this message and consider applying to host FR24's kit, link here: http://www.flightradar24.com/free-ads-b-equipment
                          It should help increase your coverage/range from Ambon - Will help to improve tracking of planes from Eastern Australia heading to Hong Kong/Philippines/China.

Hope you see this message!

T-WIPP1 feeder is Jacob Sihasale / YB8XM, this time he uses rtl sdr + rtl1090 + fr24feed + coco antenna homebrew (I sent him rtl sdr and simple feeding guide to fr24 receipts rtl1090), he never request receiver kit but no response so he ignored it.
                          I never request receiver kit plans for WAJJ / Sentani - Papua, but before I got it and had some feeding besides me that the F-WAJJ1 so my request did not proceed because the F-WAJJ1 seems closer to the airport than me who also many obstacles in the hills around me, at the moment I'm trying to make a homebrew receiver with LNA using rtl mister course, if the coverage is good (my target Pacific Ocean north of the island of Papua), I will request re-receiver kit and I will use my LNA.
                          Sorry for my poor english..

Regards,
                          Stefendy / YF9RAK
                          Last edited by stefendy; 2015-04-09, 12:20.

Comment

Calling Ambon Feeder T-WAPP1,

Hello... you are the sole feeder at Ambon region for quite sometime now (years)... hope you see this message and consider applying to host FR24's kit, link here: http://www.flightradar24.com/free-ads-b-equipment
                            It should help increase your coverage/range from Ambon - Will help to improve tracking of planes from Eastern Australia heading to Hong Kong/Philippines/China.

Hope you see this message!

Originally posted by stefendy View Post
                            T-WIPP1 feeder is Jacob Sihasale / YB8XM, this time he uses rtl sdr + rtl1090 + fr24feed + coco antenna homebrew (I sent him rtl sdr and simple feeding guide to fr24 receipts rtl1090), he never request receiver kit but no response so he ignored it.
                            I never request receiver kit plans for WAJJ / Sentani - Papua, but before I got it and had some feeding besides me that the F-WAJJ1 so my request did not proceed because the F-WAJJ1 seems closer to the airport than me who also many obstacles in the hills around me, at the moment I'm trying to make a homebrew receiver with LNA using rtl mister course, if the coverage is good (my target Pacific Ocean north of the island of Papua), I will request re-receiver kit and I will use my LNA.
                            Sorry for my poor english..

Regards,
                            Stefendy / YF9RAK
                            Is it T-WAPP1 Ambon or T-WIPP1 Palembang? Which one for OM YB8XM?
                            Last edited by North Borneo Radar; 2015-04-10, 03:02.

Comment

Is it T-WAPP1 Ambon or T-WIPP1 Palembang? Which one for OM YB8XM?
                              Upss sorry ... T-WAPP1 for Ambon ( WAPP/AMQ, Pattimura ) feeder by OM YB9XM.

Comment

Originally posted by stefendy View Post
                                Upss sorry ... T-WAPP1 for Ambon ( WAPP/AMQ, Pattimura ) feeder by OM YB9XM.
                                Ok good, from Ambon.

Can you ask OM YB9XM to apply again for the FR24 kit? I will ask FR24 admin to keep an eye for his application. Don't see his feed T-WAPP1 on FR24 lately.

I am not sure about your area WAJJ. It's tricky there due to the geography - high moutains. But I can ask for you too.

Comment

Working...
                                X