Radar Indonesia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YC5NBX View Post
    Here is some information that I received from a friends in Indonesian Ham Radio who are interested to join in FR24 ..
    1. For the location of the Bangka Belitung island (WIOD) had applied to FR24 by OM Irfan - YE4IJ, but until now there has been No Response from the FR24 (waiting Second Step)

2. Pekanbaru-Riau Province (YB5PDT - OM Chairul Amsal), is currently in the process of completing the document ( for Second step)

3. NATUNA Island - Renai City, I have talked with YG5YTY - OM Agung , he was very interested to contribute, but there is have a problem that location. The power source is always outages at least 6 hours per day.

Thanks.
    Thanks a lot for the update. Olov should be around in the forum to read this. I am not sure what he can do for the natuna Island situation, but does OM Agung has an email address? I think Olov would like to contact him and find out more. If Olov is around he will drop a post of his email address (better for him to do so than I giving his email address out) here. Thanks for your efforts, I am sure fr24 is glad you helped.

Comment

Originally posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
      Thanks a lot for the update. Olov should be around in the forum to read this. I am not sure what he can do for the natuna Island situation, but does OM Agung has an email address? I think Olov would like to contact him and find out more. If Olov is around he will drop a post of his email address (better for him to do so than I giving his email address out) here. Thanks for your efforts, I am sure fr24 is glad you helped.
      OM Agung - YG5YTY
      email : agungtyo68 [at] gmail.com

Comment

OM Agung - YG5YTY
        email : agungtyo68 [at] gmail.com
        Ok, once Olov acknowledged he got the email address the post with OM Agung's email address can be deleted. To prevent spams lol.

Comment

Here is some information that I received from a friends in Indonesian Ham Radio who are interested to join in FR24 ..
          1. For the location of the Bangka Belitung island (WIOD) had applied to FR24 by OM Irfan - YE4IJ, but until now there has been No Response from the FR24 (waiting Second Step)

2. Pekanbaru-Riau Province (YB5PDT - OM Chairul Amsal), is currently in the process of completing the document ( for Second step)

3. NATUNA Island - Renai City, I have talked with YG5YTY - OM Agung , he was very interested to contribute, but there is have a problem that location. The power source is always outages at least 6 hours per day.

Thanks.
          Hi YC5NBX,

I'm sorry, but I can not find an application from Bangka Belitung in our database. Could you ask the person to apply again please? Or email me, olov.lindberg <a> gmail.com.

Thank you for finding new hosts for us, Natuna Island would be great. Power should be possible to fix with a good UPS, if Internet is still workin during outages.

Olov

Comment

Thanks.
            Originally posted by Olov View Post
            Hi YC5NBX,

I'm sorry, but I can not find an application from Bangka Belitung in our database. Could you ask the person to apply again please? Or email me, olov.lindberg <a> gmail.com.

Thank you for finding new hosts for us, Natuna Island would be great. Power should be possible to fix with a good UPS, if Internet is still workin during outages.

Olov
            Any updates after Olov's post YC5NBX?

Comment

Any updates after Olov's post YC5NBX?
              Updates until this day:

For RANAI - NATUNA island :
              He has not had time to take some photos of the antenna position, because he is still undergoing treatment in hospital.

PEKANBARU - Riau Province (YB5PDT) and PONTIANAK - West Kalimantan Province (YD7BHK):
              ADS-B equipment has been delivered, the final status is still in Customs (Processed for clearance at JAKARTA)

Bangka Belitung Island (YE4IJ)
              :
              There is no current information.
              a few days ago, I have informed to him to send an email directly to Olov.

Comment

New FR24 receiver
                F-WIOO1 - Pontianak Supadio International Airport, Pontianak, West Kalimantan, Indonesia. Range quite good.

Welcome Onboard .....DEL. (F_EDLE1)
                Last edited by delcomp; 2015-01-13, 17:13.

Comment

Originally posted by hmnstw View Post
                  New FR24 receiver
                  F-WIOO1 - Pontianak Supadio International Airport, Pontianak, West Kalimantan, Indonesia. Range quite good.

Yes, I am really happy about that one.. waiting for one more to come online, also in Pontianak.

Comment

Again, new FR24 receiver
                    F-WAMM3 - Manado Sam Ratulangi International Airport, Manado, North Sulawesi, Indonesia. Range quite good too.

Comment

New FR24 receiver

F-WIOO1 online now..but its not me.., may be someone run F-WIOO1 in Pontianak

-------------
                      ekoyudhi,YD7BHK

Comment

New FR24 receiver

Again, new FR24 receiver
                        F-WAMM3 - Manado Sam Ratulangi International Airport, Manado, North Sulawesi, Indonesia. Range quite good too.
                        Hello hmnstw aka F-WARR2! You feed is amazing around the Java Sea too! Working well with F-WARR1 and with F-WRBB2 activated at Banjarmasin hopefully more sustained coverage at Banjarmasin

Yes, I am really happy about that one.. waiting for one more to come online, also in Pontianak.
                        Will keep an eye... coverage for Kalimantan of Borneo is improving. A few more at the south of Borneo would give good coverage to the Java Sea. In the mean time... We await more news about Natuna Island's application & I really have to find a way to get a receiver at kudat. Almost continuous coverage for planes from Northern Part of Sabah to Jakarta now.

Just wondering, is that receiver on a tall tower? Or just like most of us on a residential building?

Originally posted by ekoyudhi View Post
                        F-WIOO1 online now..but its not me.., may be someone run F-WIOO1 in Pontianak

-------------
                        ekoyudhi,YD7BHK
                        So in the near future you will be F-WIOO2. If F-WIOO1 checks in in this forum then you guys can get in touch!
                        Last edited by North Borneo Radar; 2015-01-13, 23:21.

Comment

True indeed.. F-WIOO1's coverage is fantastic. Overlaps a bit with F-WARR2, and also F-WSSS1 and F-WBGG1. That void over there is almost completely gone. Looks so much better now! Thanks to whoever is hosting the kit at Pontianak!

Comment

Thanks.
                            Hello to everyone in Indonesia!

My take on this, 18hrs a day (assuming minimum outage of 6hrs) is better than none at all!
                            I'm grateful to everyone whom host receivers (as I host an unit myself) and especially to those at remote locations where power and Internet may be a luxury! :O

I also surprised that Cocos Island and Christmas Island has T-feeders!
                            Well done whoever you are! Your effort hasn't gone unnoticed!

Comment

True indeed.. F-WIOO1's coverage is fantastic. Overlaps a bit with F-WARR2, and also F-WSSS1 and F-WBGG1. That void over there is almost completely gone. Looks so much better now! Thanks to whoever is hosting the kit at Pontianak!
                              great..
                              how do I get the coordinates or location of the F-WIOO1?
                              I live in Pontianak and waiting FR24 Receiver package of DHL..

Ref. Locations,..: I would suggest you contact Support and ask,.... "support@flightradar24.com" DEL 14.1.2015.
                              Last edited by delcomp; 2015-01-14, 10:44.

Comment

Originally posted by ekoyudhi View Post
                                great..
                                how do I get the coordinates or location of the F-WIOO1?
                                I live in Pontianak and waiting FR24 Receiver package of DHL..
                                Hi ekoyudhi,YD7BHK

This is tricky. If the host does not drop by on this forum to say hello then it's virtually impossible to know who and where is the host of the receiver. Let's hope they drop by here and say hello, but that isn't a guarantee quite a few number of hosts do not visit this forum at all.

There is continuous coverage for Pontianak to Balikpapan and vice versa now! It's beyond my expectation! 1 good location at Pontianak and 1 good location at Balikpapan and that's it covered! Of course other receivers F-WALL1 and you soon to be F-WIOO2 will contribute. Don't worry about radarcodes. Coverage is what we are after.

There is still a small void at Pulau Belitung (low levels, I think), but there is someone who has applied so hopefully there will be full coverage around that part of Java Sea soon.

Keep up the good work team!!
                                Last edited by North Borneo Radar; 2015-01-14, 03:09.

Comment

Working...
                                X