Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resently purchase the app for windows 8, where is the 3D option as well as history flights

Comment

• Originally posted by Ajam36 View Post
      where is the 3D option as well as history flights
      Where? In Android and IOS version. Looks like developers forgot of many functionality in this app

Comment

• Is it possible to make FR24 centre on home location on start up? Presently Win10, but did not work with 8

regards

Alf

Comment

• Filter bug on Windows 10 store version

I have installed FlightRadar24 on my Windows 10 x64 (AMD) touchscreen desktop (purchased through Windows store). Firstly, the app can be a little slow (when refreshing) so maybe it should only as a priority refresh those flights that are in the area shown.

The filter function has a bug. I enabled the filter and selected filter by airline. But when I wanted to revert to the unfiltered status, I can't switch off the filter button. It still is colored indicating that it is on. Yet when I go into the filter menu, all the buttons are switched off. Also when I selected the filter by airline, there was quite a slow lag and it isn't that responsive. Maybe the app does not make better use of hardware graphics acceleration (as an option of which the default is turned on) where it is available (like that used in Firefox and MSWord)?

It would be nice if this app eventually became as feature rich as the Android version. Also as the other forum member mentioned above, the app would be useful if it can automatically default to the current location (unless turned off in settings). Instead I have to manually select current location button.

Comment

• IMHO WIN10 is bug itself. It will take time untill all apps and options in general works in win 10 as they should. I did test win10 recently and returned all the way back to win 7.
            Fr24 apps are updated regulary so i think all bugs will be fixed.
            Last edited by Amper; 2016-01-13, 01:52.
            For official support use Contact Form

Comment

• It gets worse, I was able to select my home location, but there are no aircraft visible anywhere. If I enter a flight number it finds where the aircraft should be but does not give any additional info. So I obeyed the mantra and uninstalled the app. Now when I attempt to re-install, all I get is "working...."

Comment

• Hi Nancledre,

Sorry to hear you're having an issue reinstalling the Flightradar24 app on Windows. Can you please try restarting your device and trying to download and install the app again? Is also possible to try signing out of your Windows App store account, then back in again to see if this resolves your issue.

If you continue to have a problem can you please email support@fr24.com with a screen shot of your issue

Originally posted by nancledre View Post
                It gets worse, I was able to select my home location, but there are no aircraft visible anywhere. If I enter a flight number it finds where the aircraft should be but does not give any additional info. So I obeyed the mantra and uninstalled the app. Now when I attempt to re-install, all I get is "working...."
                Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

• i installed the app its working good only 1 small issue
                  everytime i start it don't remember my location even when i have given location access to the app
                  i have to right click and click on my location each time

Mauritius T-FIMP4 (Offline)
                  Mauritius F-FIMP7 (Online)

Comment

• Yes, I have the same issue with location too in version 3.0.2 even though the app has location access approved.

Comment

• Hi there!
                      Are there any plans to upgrade the FR24 Premium Windows 8/10 app any time soon, so it gets the same features (including 3D views) as the latest version of the web site?
                      Thanks for any reaction!

Comment

• So, I've bought versions of the app for both Android and Windows, but it seems that on the Windows app version, and the web page version, there is no way to filter by airline. Since this is my primary need for the app, I find this to be a problem. Is there any plan to add Airline filtering to the Windows App version? I am hesitant to spend even more money for the webpage version if I don't know that I can filter on airlines as well. Thanks for your time.

Comment

• The app has vanished from the store for Windows 10 recently. Any idea when it will return?

Comment

• The apps have also disappeared from the Windows Phone store too.

I have bought both the Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 apps with all add-ons. My WP8 phone recently died, and I have been restoring my apps to a new replacement phone. Unfortunately, as the Flightradar24 app is no longer in the Windows Phone store, I cannot install the app to my new phone.

This is very disappointing to say the least, as I was using this app on a near-daily basis.

I sincerely hope Flightradar24 can see fit to allow people who have previously paid for the discontinued app to be able to access files to allow a re-installation to be made.

Comment

• Originally posted by garyD View Post
                              The apps have also disappeared from the Windows Phone store too.

I have bought both the Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 apps with all add-ons. My WP8 phone recently died, and I have been restoring my apps to a new replacement phone. Unfortunately, as the Flightradar24 app is no longer in the Windows Phone store, I cannot install the app to my new phone.

This is very disappointing to say the least, as I was using this app on a near-daily basis.

I sincerely hope Flightradar24 can see fit to allow people who have previously paid for the discontinued app to be able to access files to allow a re-installation to be made.
                              I'm getting a horrible feeling that the windows phone apps have been abandoned, shame really because they were actually quite good. I still have FR24pro and FR24 Premium on my phone at the moment but I'm now increasingly concerned about what happens if I ever have to reset my phone?? Looks like that will be the end of FR24 on it, not impressed when I've paid for the pro version and I'm also a premium subscriber. Any updates or information on this from the FR24 team?

Comment

• I'm assuming the lack of any sort of answer over the last few days from the FR24 team means what I was saying was about right?? Still can't understand the reason the apps have been pulled from the windows market.

Comment

Working...
                                X