Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BY the way, thanks for your reading with patience.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyLin View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]3423[/ATTACH]
      PC Spec: Windows 8.1 64bit
      MotherBoard: ASUS B75-V
      CPU: intel xeon E3-1230V2
      RAM: Kingston HyperX 4GB*2
      VideoCard: Nvidia GTX650-Ti(ASUS)
      HardDisk: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5inch SATAIII
      Pioneer DVD Player(with burning function)
      PSU: Sharkoon 400W 80PLUS
      Your PC Spec appears to be good enough to run Flightradar24, the 318097d1363107708-bornexplorer88s-chairman-game-story-not-allowed-sign.gif image means no access, so something is blocking your access.

Can you confirm that you can view Bing Maps on your PC, as they could be blocked in your country: http://www.bing.com/maps/

Also can you view http://www.flightradar24.com/ with a browser on your PC.
      AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Hello, thanks again for your help, I changed the region settings to USA(I live in Taiwan) , it works perfectly!!!
        Unfortunately, the Departure & Arrival Board still show nothing at all, any clues?
        Thank you very much!!!

Comment

Sorry if this is a repeat comment. I did a search.

I downloaded and installed the Windows 8.1 app for my Lenovo laptop. Apparently there is no cockpit view capability for this app. Cockpit view runs from the desktop browser but not from the app, so it appears having the app on a Win 8.1 laptop or desktop is useless, which is a huge disappointment.

Comment

All aircraft have dissappeared from the view but all airports are still showing. Have rebooted 3 times and speed is running at 10 mbps download
            Last edited by killingback; 2014-04-02, 05:29.

Comment

Originally posted by killingback View Post
              All aircraft have dissappeared from the view but all airports are still showing. Have rebooted 3 times and speed is running at 10 mbps download

Do you have any filters active?
              Remove all of them
              For official support use Contact Form

Comment

Thanks no filters are on, but planes are back on the map today, strange
                Thanks for your help

Comment

Hi, There are many customers including me are who bought this app of WIN 8 for desktop is not working and posted their reviews there at Microsoft store.
                  Can any body has knowledge of it.
                  After installation it did not work, shows red stop icon, and search the airports like Mumabi , it stops the application.
                  I think this is the very bad support for the application.
                  Please put complete support on Microsoft store for running this app.

Comment

If you are seeing the same Stop (No access.) sign as in this post: http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...ll=1#post45872, you will need to change your Map location settings as in the below post to it.
                    AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

I am new to FR24 & have it newly installed on W8.1 PC. My query is how to access playback quickly--I have managed to use it but only after several intermediate steps. I understood from previous users on other OS that it was available directly from the map screen, but I have been unable to achieve this so far. Can anyone advise me if this is possible please.

Comment

Playback is not available on any platforms today.

Comment

Hi, i just bought windows 8 laptop and installed flightradar24 paid for it and cannot see an option to change between two types of maps. the only icons on the bottom menu are my location, filter, social update, exras. Are there any additional settings? Please assist

Comment

The newest Update für Windows Phone App is great. Very good work for the Windows Phone user. Thanks for this update.

Best Regards

Comment

Originally posted by zaurinio View Post
                              Hi, i just bought windows 8 laptop and installed flightradar24 paid for it and cannot see an option to change between two types of maps. the only icons on the bottom menu are my location, filter, social update, exras. Are there any additional settings? Please assist
                              Hi Zaurinio, when running your Flightradar24 app, bring up the charms bar (Windows logo key + C (or sweep from right if using touch)) and then choose the Settings icon from the charms bar. You will then have a list of the settings - one of which is the Map option - and there you can set Road or Aerial.

Comment

Hi have recently purchased Flightradar 24 app for my android phone and it is great, however my question here is what is the difference between Flightradar 24 live from the web and the app for windows 8

Comment

Working...
                                X