Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just bought this app from the Windows 8 store, for my Surface RT. I comes up, shows a world map with lots of planes, and crashes if I touch the screen at all. I tried rebooting, and then even uninstalling, rebooting, re-download from the app store, and then rebooting. I get the same behavior. I see in the Windows Store that the last 5 reviewers have the same problem, since February 1st. Is this a known situation? What are the plans to address it?

Comment

hello
      in the app for windows 8 i canot change the view of the terrain to satelite , dont have this option?

thanks
      fr24 LPPR11 seeder

Comment

Using FR24 on iOS, Android and now too on my WP8. Yes, addicted! Compliments! Don't stop R&D...

Grtz., CJ

Comment

Any updates yet? Could you give us guys an update on windows 8 app or are you giving up on it.

Thanks

Comment

Firstly, thank you very much for the Window 8 app. I've been using the app on my Microsoft Surface tablet (using Windows RT) as soon as the app came to market, back in October, and I have been using it on my Surface RT very often without any issues or problems.

I've a quick question about the ARM version of the app - I've noticed that the Fightradar24 app is no longer on the Windows RT Store (for devices using the ARM processor) and is listed on the Windows 8 store as being only available for x86 and x64 powered computers. Do you have plans of releasing the ARM version back into the Windows RT store? (just in case I may need to re-install in the future)

Regards,
            Gaz

(also a very happy user of your Windows Phone 8 app too .)

Comment

FlightRadar24 on WinPhone8

Hi,
              I have your app installed on my HTX 8x win8 phone.

Settings are not saved on exit.

Every time I start the app, I have to set my settings to kilometer etc...

Can you fix that?

Regards,
              Poul Erik
              Last edited by speedbird1960; 2013-05-02, 12:31. Reason: Post moved to existing thread.

Comment

HTC 8X
                Win Phone 8

Settings in FlightRader 24 is not saved on exit?

Why in h..... haven't you tested that? Please fix it now.
                Regards,
                Poul Erik

Comment

Hi
                  I love the Windows Phone App. It works prefect on HTC 8X.
                  I would love to have following feature: Keep map orientation according to phone compass. Is it possible to add it?

Thank you

Comment

Hey guys, thanks for the new update for Windows 8 phone for Flightradar24, the only thing i can notice that changed is you added the UTC in the header ETA. If i have missed anything point it out to me.

Any chances in the next update it would nice to show, the distance to go in the tag of the AC on the live Map, and not sure if you can do this, any chances of getting an update to show the airports info, like whats on the live map?? when you click on the airport code for whatever city you looking at it tells you the incoming and outgoing flight data.

Comment

I'm having a problem. I use both Chrome and have Explorer on my computer. I have used the App on iPad. First of all, the plane info comes up on the left side of my screen and it isn't scroll-able, which means I get about half of the information on the page! How to fix this? I bring up the app in the apps section of my page, and I wonder if it's automatically using explorer instead of chrome? How to tell?

Comment

On sale ?
                        (Didn't really see anything posted about it)

Flightradar24 – your Windows Phone becomes a pocket air traffic control, letting you view details and track the flight paths of planes aloft worldwide, right now. ($.99, regularly $2.99)
                        Last edited by SoCalBrian; 2013-06-25, 19:55.
                        Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                        [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBrian View Post
                          On sale ?
                          (Didn't really see anything posted about it)

Flightradar24 – your Windows Phone becomes a pocket air traffic control, letting you view details and track the flight paths of planes aloft worldwide, right now. ($.99, regularly $2.99)
                          http://blogs.technet.com/b/firehose/...-s-golf-2.aspx
                          I am a BlackBerry user. Up to now, there is still no Apps for blackberry.
                          F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

I hope, itīs a great app, but i still doesnīt fill it as itīs on iphone 5, in my lumia 820 device itīs seems to be a little slow and is not also acurate at all, but i think as you said it will impruve.

Thanks

Comment

Hey anyone know if windows 8 phone users are getting any updates soon, its been a while, be nice to see us get the same updates as IOS and android users. Just curious.
                              Last edited by speedbird1960; 2013-07-12, 10:22. Reason: Post moved to the correct thread. Speedbird

Comment

FR24 for W8 on Nokia Lumia 920

Hi,

Great app, but 2 annoying behaviours:

1. Long time to access server for data. Sometimes takes minutes! On each occasion I have checked my data connection and it is fine for other applications.

2. After selecting an icon to see details of the aircraft, then deselect by tapping elsewhere on the screen, the application crashes.

The combination of these behaviours means I am constantly having to restart the app after it crashes, then wait for data to come down.

Can you please fix the crashing, at least!

Thanks

G

Comment

Working...
                                X