Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any chance we'll get Apple's own maps as a map type for FR24 on the Mac? I'm really not a fan of any of those provided.

Comment

Apple maps are not available for app use on Mac. Only on iOS.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
        Apple maps are not available for app use on Mac. Only on iOS.
        Err, yes they are.

Comment

I have a White MacBook running OS 10.6.8 (will not allow update to 'Mavericks').

When I launch Flightradar24 (Ver 1.9.8), as described in other posts, it prompts for 'current location' then crashes a few seconds later.

I found that by clicking 'Don't Allow' at the first show of this prompt, the program would load & run OK!

Hope this works for others using OS 10.6.8.

Comment

Suggestion to FR24 app developpement !

I'm using the app quite every day and there is an option missing in the filters...
            The one who allows the users to choose the "in/out" trafic for one airport, like in the web version of the radar ;-)

Thanls for your good job,
            kind regards.

Remo G.

Comment

Flight Radar for Mac 10.6.8 doesen't load for more than half a second!

Originally posted by PSW View Post
              I have a White MacBook running OS 10.6.8 (will not allow update to 'Mavericks').

When I launch Flightradar24 (Ver 1.9.8), as described in other posts, it prompts for 'current location' then crashes a few seconds later.

I found that by clicking 'Don't Allow' at the first show of this prompt, the program would load & run OK!

Hope this works for others using OS 10.6.8.
              I would love to be offered that option. But alas I don't have enough time to move the mouse curser to the file screen before the program unexpectedly closes. I am really fast at moving the curser, but the program unexpectedly quit's a few tenth's of a second after moving off the dock icon. And yet still Flight Radar, has not replied!

Comment

HI - I have been using FR24 on my iPhone (+5S) as well as on my iPad3. After some excellence experience I bought also the FR24 App for Mac. I am using a MacBookPro with Mavericks. No problems so far with installation or crashes (none!) however I am deceived, that I do not get any 3D / Cockpit view as in the other apps and on the Web-edition. Did I miss anything when installing?
                Thanks for assistance Beat F

Comment

Originally posted by beatfd View Post
                  HI - I have been using FR24 on my iPhone (+5S) as well as on my iPad3. After some excellence experience I bought also the FR24 App for Mac. I am using a MacBookPro with Mavericks. No problems so far with installation or crashes (none!) however I am deceived, that I do not get any 3D / Cockpit view as in the other apps and on the Web-edition. Did I miss anything when installing?
                  Thanks for assistance Beat F
                  3D / Cockpit view is not available on MAC, read this post for more information: http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...ll=1#post37444
                  AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Originally posted by speedbird1960 View Post
                    3D / Cockpit view is not available on MAC, read this post for more information: http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...ll=1#post37444
                    thank you Speedbird for that speedy reply! Have missed that message before posting my question. Hope that 3D View might just "appear" in one of the updates in the future. Thanks. beatfd

Comment

For when an update of the application for mac?
                      The application is aesthetically very old, that has lots of other functions unless the web version
                      They should also add the option for premium users

Comment

What is the padlock for?

Hello, I have just bought and installed the app for Mac, it is running under OSX Mavericks 10.9.5
                        I have figured out most things but cannot find out what the padlock symbol in bottom right hand corner of screen is for.
                        If I click on it nothing seems to happen except it changes to a dark colour.

Also, I can't get FR24 to display flights leaving an airport, only arrivals.
                        And, how do I set my location? If I try that it takes me to a spot over the ocean just off the west African coast. I am in Australia.

Thanks,
                        Davo.

Comment

I installed the MAC app today, it seems to be lacking compared to the web app.

I notice that "follow plane" doesn't seem to work. Anybody else get this issue? I'm on Yosemite (10.10)
                          London, GB | EGLC64

Comment

Hi, quick question. On the iOS version (and on the android, even Windows - got them all!), when you select an aircraft, you get the pop up with further details and a picture of the actual aircraft. You can the tap on the picture, and this will open a link on planespotters.net, for further pictures and info - this seems to be missing from the OSX (Yosemite) version, or am I missing something?

All the best,

Richard

Comment

Dear Sirs,
                              I purchase V2.0 from Apple Store and try to run on my Macbook pro with Mac OS 10.6.8, it crash, then I try to download your trial version, it could open and not showing crash even it said trial run date expire. Why? I has uninstalled my V2.0 and seems I need to paid again?
                              With best regards,
                              R. Chen

Originally posted by FR24_Dev View Post
                              Users with OS X version 10.7 or lower might experience issues with the latest Mac Flightradar24 app update.
                              Here is a fix for the issue.

Use this version until the next update in app store.

Comment

Dear Sirs,

The file in dropbox is trial version that already expired....it is V2.0 it could open and not crash...problem is it is expired and no function. Any idea when V2.0 could fixed and run on my Macbook under Mac OS 10.6.8?

With best regards,
                                R. Chen

Comment

Working...
                                X