Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have re-installed the app and now have the imperial measurements in brackets. Thanks for the advice DanTheMan

Comment

Originally posted by DanTheMan View Post
      I did a new install today and am using the default settings I am getting the altitude in feet followed by metres (see screenshot) on the right sidebar.
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]1945[/ATTACH]

The hover over plane info is in feet.I don't see any setting to change this.
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]1946[/ATTACH]

I am using the latest version 1.9
      Thanks for pointing it out. It will be a setting for this in the next release.

Comment

Hi,

I have buy the application for Mac. I use an iMac 2012 - OS 10.7.5

It works, I mean it starts and run on my computer but I have remarked that the data showed are not always good and are different from the one I have on the web page.

here is a sample :

this is my screen with the application following an aircraft over the ocean, remark the road goes to Punta Cana but this aircraft does not go there, it goes to Chicago !

app.jpg

Now, this is the same flight seen on the web site :

web.jpg

What is the problem ????

Thanks for help.

Comment

Originally posted by on4kde View Post
          Hi,

I have buy the application for Mac. I use an iMac 2012 - OS 10.7.5

It works, I mean it starts and run on my computer but I have remarked that the data showed are not always good and are different from the one I have on the web page.

here is a sample :

this is my screen with the application following an aircraft over the ocean, remark the road goes to Punta Cana but this aircraft does not go there, it goes to Chicago !

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2405[/ATTACH]

Now, this is the same flight seen on the web site :

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2406[/ATTACH]

What is the problem ????

Thanks for help.
          As mentioned in this thread there is an ongoing big database update right now. Once ready all data will have much better accuracy.
          We are happy to announce that we are preparing to launch version 3.0 (Next Generation) of Flightradar24. During the preparation of the launch we are experiencing some issues with the database but once work is ready we will have a new and improved flight tracking service. One big change is that web version, iOS app and Android

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
            As mentioned in this thread there is an ongoing big database update right now. Once ready all data will have much better accuracy.
            http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...xt-Generation)
            I understand that but I guess the same database is used by the application and the web so if it was only a database problem then we would have the same on both.
            Here we just have different information.

Comment

Originally posted by on4kde View Post
              I understand that but I guess the same database is used by the application and the web so if it was only a database problem then we would have the same on both.
              Here we just have different information.
              No, the same database is not always used during the move.

Comment

The 3D view option that is available on iOS devices and the web version, does not appear on the Mac app. Is there a good reason for this?

Comment

Originally posted by pch View Post
                  The 3D view option that is available on iOS devices and the web version, does not appear on the Mac app. Is there a good reason for this?
                  Well, the 3D option in the iOS app is merely a hack, and both the Mac platform and the iOS platform lack a robust enough map system to render in perspective.
                  However, this might change in the coming months, and then there will be a possibility for the 3D option to hit the Mac app.

Comment

Using Flightradar for the Mac 1.9.6. There's a bug when showing what I think are blocked aircraft IDs, when the type is the same as the aircraft ID. If, for example, the type and ID are both GLEX and I click on the aircraft, I could see info from any GLEX airborne, lat and long totally different from the aircraft I'm looking at (I click on an aircraft over California, the lat and long are for an aircraft over Europe). Don't want the ID, know it's blocked but would like to see, for example, altitude and speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      After a recent update the app is crashing all the time, what should I do?

Please delete the app, restart your computer and install the app again. This solves 99% of the crash problems![/B]
                      Hello - Mac App crashes when starting it. I am having Mavericks and the latest App available. Have done the uninstall/Install/Reboots already, does not help at all.

Br.
                      Tony Arnold
                      Klövskog, Finland

Comment

Originally posted by gzmi View Post
                        Hello - Mac App crashes when starting it. I am having Mavericks and the latest App available. Have done the uninstall/Install/Reboots already, does not help at all.

Br.
                        Tony Arnold
                        Klövskog, Finland
                        Hi, it looks like there is some problem with running the app on Maverick. There will probably be an app update in about 7-10 days, depending on how was Apple approves the update.

Comment

Originally posted by gzmi View Post

Br.
                          Tony Arnold
                          Klövskog, Finland
                          The issue should be solved now (but this is not confirmed as of yet, because I don't have a problematic unit available)
                          Trying to start the app 3 times should make i pop right on.

/Artur N

Comment

I cant find Flightradar24 app for Mac in appstore

Comment

I have it for ipad and iphone but i will have it for mac too

Comment

Originally posted by hasjos100 View Post
                                I cant find Flightradar24 app for Mac in appstore
                                AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Working...
                                X