Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flightradar24 app on iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, I'm new on this forum.
    I use FR24 version 6.7.0 on iOS 9.3.2 on iPAD.
    It worked fine for couple of month since a few weeks ago.
    Since than I don't receive anymore flight datas.
    I just see the map and my position and receive alert datas.

I have erases fr24 and reload from App Store. no effect.
    I have tried the free version from App Store. no effect.
    I do receive all flight datas on the free version, using Safari browser.
    Support just gave me the informations, also written here.
    I have reset the iPad and reload ... but no effect.

What can I do, is it possible that the security funk tigon, implemented in the access to the fr24 database is not working correctly ?
    Can anybody help ?
    I don't now any further to do, to make the app working again.

Comment

• Hi there I'm a little disappointed that I can't access the airline fleet and inidividual aircraft indormation in the iOS app like I can on the website. Is this feature to be introduced in the future? because if not, I would rather have my money back. Is there a way of getting a refund for an app?
      Cheers

Comment

• has anyone noticed when on the 3D view on Android its much clearer than on IOS

Comment

• On my iOS App at YSSY there shows Sydney Site Monitoring SSM1 all the time. How can I get rid of this?
          Cheers
          Cappy

Comment

• Can someone respond please?

Comment

• Hi all,

Please see my response below:

@wolla - If you're still experiencing issues with alerts, please email us at support@fr24.com and we'll see if we can sort your issues out.

@rondon9897 - We are working on making the features on our website available in our apps, however it's going to take some time. We hope to make the features across all platforms consistent in the future and I'm sorry if your unsatisfied with your current purchase. If you wish to obtain a refund please contact the Apple iTunes store directly as Flightradar24 aren't authorized to complete a refund on their behalf.

@alancc - Unfortunately due to technical differences between the Android and iOS operating systems, we're unable to display the 3D functionality the same on both devices. We are working towards having a new and improved version which would be consistent between different platforms and I appreciate your patience and understanding.

@cappy - SSM1 should only occasionally display on Flightradar24 and you can find further details about it, in the following thread: http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...round-vehicles If however you don't wish to see it, you can turn off "aircraft on ground" in the Visibility settings and it should no longer be displayed.
              Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

• In that case, Gaelan, if you are working to integrate those features into the iOS app then I will keep with the app as I do want to support flightradar24.

Comment

• Hi everyone.

I have a problem with augmented reality mode. For some reason the app does not use the compass. The direction is always stuck at 359*. It's been like this since I installed Flightradar24, about 2 months ago. Restarting iPhone does not help.
                  The built-in compass app works fine and my other app Sky Guide can use the compass without any problem.

Some details:
                  - I use Flightradar24 Pro v.6.7.0
                  - My device is iPhone SE with iOS v.9.3.4

Comment

• I have an iphone 5s, and the app does not even open when i click on an aircraft. The whole app bombs out when i try to do something. How can it be fixed????

Comment

• Originally posted by marklar View Post
                      Hi everyone.

I have a problem with augmented reality mode. For some reason the app does not use the compass. The direction is always stuck at 359*. It's been like this since I installed Flightradar24, about 2 months ago. Restarting iPhone does not help.
                      The built-in compass app works fine and my other app Sky Guide can use the compass without any problem.

Some details:
                      - I use Flightradar24 Pro v.6.7.0
                      - My device is iPhone SE with iOS v.9.3.4
                      Just to let others know that I fixed my issue by turning ON compass calibration setting in /Privacy/Location services/System services/

Comment

• Hi FR24,
                        Can we get any pre-release screenshots of the Apple TV(4th Generation) FR24 app?
                        Any update on the status of the App for that device?
                        Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                        [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

• The old Flightradar24 Pro app for Android has been discontinued so we will close the thread here.
                          Users that previously bought the app can keep using it and downloading it from Play Store but no new features will be added.

The New Flightradar24 App can be downloaded from https://itunes.apple.com/app/flightr...382233851?mt=8

Comment

Working...
                          X