Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have set it up as per the instructions by SonicGoose (http://sonicgoose.com/basestation-and-rtl1090/)
    Interested in all Austrian (any registrations beginning OE) info and using a DVB-T Dongle with Basestation.

Comment

• This may explain your other post about your Premium subscription login?

Our feeder expects decoded data on port 30003. This is output by BaseStation when used with an SBS receiver. You have changed the port to 31012 and unless this has the required decoded data, the feed won't work.

Comment

• How can I change it without stopping the Dongle/Basestations from from working.

Kinda new to all this and not a great knowledge on ports etc.
        Interested in all Austrian (any registrations beginning OE) info and using a DVB-T Dongle with Basestation.

Comment

• The first thing is to determine, in your setup, is the port number on which decoded data is available. Then contact Support@FR24.com with your sharing key and ask for the port to be changed if it's not 31012.

Comment

• Ok. Thanks I will look at my laptop later (at lunch time as I am at work) and send the email over.

Thank you for the help.

Comment

• Cannot locate anywhere on the Basestation, bat files or com2com with the port 31012.

Will email the support with a link to this thread.

Comment

• I have a problem with my setup. It worked fine for last 100 days and yesterday it went crazy.
                I didn't change anything, FR24 software tells everything is OK, but airplanes on the ground (and flying very low) on or over LDRI airport are not shown with my alias T-LDRI1. (I mean they're not shown at all, under any alias)
                And I see planes in Scope so I'm sure they have ADS-B, not talking about Mode-S transponders.

eJ6MqUV.png

What could be the problem? (The image is just shown to describe a setup, it's not the exact moment)
                Last edited by dakky; 2014-07-13, 14:25.

Comment

• I have setup my raspberry pi feeder that is working corrcetly. Now I have a spare laptop, dongle and mini antenna. Can I just start feeding using those spare parts with the same key?

Comment

• Harrie45,

Only one feed at a time per unique FR24 key. This FR24 key is tied to your location. I have two dongles going with two separate antennas at same location, but I have one RTL1090 forwarding off to the master RTL1090 and then the master RTL1090 is feeding the FR24 feed software. (Plus I also have a FR24 box and antenna going as well.)

Another way to do multiple feeds merged into one feed is using Virtual Radar Server by setting up a rebroadcast for the FR24 feed software.

I don't see the need of requesting another key if both antennas are at the same location, but if they are at separate locations you will need a separate key and separate feeds.
                    F-KPNS2
                    T-KPNS2

United States: Abandoned & Little-Known Airfields
                    Europe: Abandoned, Forgotten and Little Known Airfields

Comment

• please help me . I ınstalled to anntena and receıver operative what can ı do now? plees tell me detail. how can ı activate receıver? how the receıvers sends data ? how can ı take sharıng key?

Comment

• kkarakas

What receiver/software are you using?

If you are using the FR24 box. You would need to contact support via email for those details.
                        Last edited by SoCalBrian; 2014-09-17, 18:32.
                        Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                        [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

• Early next week the new Windows and Linux software will be published live. We will then close this thread and start new feeder threads.

Comment

• anyone can give some advice on these problems???

FR24 forum 2.jpgFR24 forum 1.jpgFR24 forum.jpg

FR24 says..0AC

VRS says 7 AC tracked....

RTL1090 says 03 ac tracked...

Comment

• Originally posted by kucengemok View Post
                              anyone can give some advice on these problems???

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4924[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4925[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4926[/ATTACH]

FR24 says..0AC

VRS says 7 AC tracked....

RTL1090 says 03 ac tracked...
                              FR24 counts only planes with full info
                              For official support use Contact Form

Comment

• How to regist fr24 premium?

Comment

Working...
                                X