Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FlightAware Stick Not Logging In

Hi,

I have a RPi 3 with a FlightAware Pro Stick Plus v1.0 (the blue one). It does not feed data to FR 24 and FR24 shows it as Offline on my stats page. When I swap it out for a generic NooElec stick it logs-in to FR24 and feeds data OK. A friend has an older FlightAware stick (orange) and it works OK. Our configuration is the same (I'm pretty sure). Can anybody help me troubleshoot this? Thanks.

What image are you using, FA, FR24 or generic (Raspbian etc)

What dvbt decoder ?

/M
    F-ESDF1, F-ESGG1, F-ESGP1, F-ESNK1, F-ESNV2, F-ESNV3 F-ESSL4, F-ESNZ7, F-LFMN3
    T-ESNL1, T-ESNL2, T-ESGR15
    P-ESIA, P-ESIB, P-ESGF, P-ESSN, P-EFMA
    mrmac (a) fastest.cc

Comment

Originally posted by MrMac View Post
      What image are you using, FA, FR24 or generic (Raspbian etc)

What dvbt decoder ?

/M
      Thanks MrMac,

I am running FA with a CLI to feed FR24. The dongle is a FA Pro Stick Plus v1.0 ADS-B.

Comment

Originally posted by ptainter View Post
        I am running FA with a CLI to feed FR24. The dongle is a FA Pro Stick Plus v1.0 ADS-B.
        So you are running a Piaware image. The decoder running, is that dump1090-fa then? (do ps -ax).

Does the feed to FlightAware work OK with both sticks, only one, or not at all?

When you installed FR24feed, did you answer that you had a DVBT-stick receiver? That is the most common problem. If you use another decoder, you should answer: 4. Beast Receiver, and give IP/port 127.0.0.1:30005

/M
        F-ESDF1, F-ESGG1, F-ESGP1, F-ESNK1, F-ESNV2, F-ESNV3 F-ESSL4, F-ESNZ7, F-LFMN3
        T-ESNL1, T-ESNL2, T-ESGR15
        P-ESIA, P-ESIB, P-ESGF, P-ESSN, P-EFMA
        mrmac (a) fastest.cc

Comment

Working...
        X