Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subscription type changed to gold

Hello,
    I have been feeding to FlightRadar for few months now and always I had a Business subscription. Suddenly today I noticed my subscription changed to gold.
    Anyone know why?

P.S
    I didn't know where to post this thread so if it's not the right place please move it.

Thank you!

Your data is not received by FR24 for some time. Try rebooting your equipment

Poslano sa mog SM-G920F koristeći Tapatalk
    For official support use Contact Form

Comment

It actually has been, but now suddenly I have business back so thank you!

Comment

Hi,
        Ive been getting this for a while (normally after about 7 days), but never actually notice until i go back to the main website and see that my account has been downgraded.
        Is there any way of our devices (Pi in my case) notifying us that data is not being received/transmitted.. Looking at the status of fr24feed looks ok, but without looking at the log there is no way of determining that no a/c are tracked (obviously without looking at the website)
        Cheers

Comment

Your FR24 Account ("My Account") will show your sharing status.
          Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Anmer View Post
            Your FR24 Account ("My Account") will show your sharing status.
            Yeah, thats an obvious point , but say for example you regularly use the mobile apps, you dont necessarily see the main website so you would never know that your subscription had dropped to a lower level (until your apps stopped working)

My point was, it would be nice if there was an alert saying "Your device has not fed any data to us for the last x days" either by email or part of the status page. As i said on my original post, the fr24feed log just looks normal, albeit with no a/c tracked. Being a couple of miles away from an airport, i should be feeding data constantly.

It might not possible to add such a feature in, since some remote feeders may not see any a/c for a while. But its worth an ask to see if its worth putting in.

Comment

Working...
            X