Third line of label won't show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Third line of label won't show

I have a premium account based on feeding data from the Gatwick area.
    Although I have set FR24 to display three lines of data in the aircraft label, it will only show two. This happens in Chrome on my Vista desktop and Edge on my Win10 laptop. See screenshot from Chrome.
    FR24 - Vista Chrome.jpg

Have I got something set wrong ?

Thanks

Michael Hooker

Really confused now. That screenshot shows three lines of text in the labels. But the site itself is only showing two... I think I must have inserted an old screenshot, but that just goes to show that it used to work ! Definitely only two lines now.
    FR24 210916.jpg

Michael Hooker
    Attached Files

Comment

I have the same. I have 4 lines selected and only lines 1,2 & 4 show.fr24 lines.jpg

Comment

Working now! Great, thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnG View Post
          Working now! Great, thank you!
          Same here

Comment

Be advised there was a major update to chrome to v53, and funny stuff may happen... Default zoom and fonts have all changed

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
              Be advised there was a major update to chrome to v53, and funny stuff may happen... Default zoom and fonts have all changed

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
              Vista no longer receives Chrome updates since v49, and I was also having the problem with Edge.

Michael Hooker

Comment

And now it's back to two lines again....

I think this may have happened when I went into Playback mode for a while.

Michael Hooker

Comment

Possibly so, Michael, I first had it happen after doing playback too. I'm still on XP so no Chrome updates fr me either!

Comment

Working...
                  X