Just got a Samsung J5 2016 New to app

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got a Samsung J5 2016 New to app

Just got a Samsung J5 2016 and loaded the Flightradar 24ab. When I try to us it message says device not equipped with compass.? Can I get round this as I want real time info.

Hi rollie,

Unfortunately the Samsung J5 simply doesn't have the hardware required for a compass, which is essential when trying to use the augmented reality feature. I'm sorry to say that there is no way around this and you'll be unable to use this feature, however you should still be able to use the other parts of the app without issue.

If you want to be sure that you can run Flightradar24 on your device, make sure it's a Google certified unit from one of the major brands with a minimum screen resolution of 480x320 pixels, GPS, compass, rear camera and Android version 4.1 or higher.

I hope this is helpful

Originally posted by rollie View Post
    Just got a Samsung J5 2016 and loaded the Flightradar 24ab. When I try to us it message says device not equipped with compass.? Can I get round this as I want real time info.
    Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

Working...
    X