Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When FR24 Premium on Android will be Updated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When FR24 Premium on Android will be Updated?

Hi, Guys!

I've FR24's Premium version. It's fantastic on PC but not good enough on Mobile.

You know FR24 Premium Android Mobile version is lacking lots of thing like:

It has not Playback, History, ATC Boundaries, Aeronautical Charts, Clouds and Precipitation layers and many more..

Somebody has told me that Android Premium version's update is due in September. So if its coming in September, my question is when? It's 18th September now and so far no update has come.

Last thing is that minimum Aeronautical Charts and Weather layers should be included in Mobile Premium version. It's my request to FR24 to please include these two thing necessarily. For watching Charts and precipitation, we go to our Laptops or desktops and do Login and then we can see these things. But on mobile, you know, we don't need to do lot of processes.

Regards,

Qasim.

Hi Qasim,

We're currently hard at work on developing the new app which is more closely aligned to the Premium subscription features available on our website. Unfortunately it's taking a little longer than expected to develop and it most likely won't be available in September, so appreciate your patience and understanding. We also want to ensure the app is of the highest quality before releasing it to our users and this means I can't currently confirm a release date.

I do however appreciate you providing your feedback via the forum and I hope you'll enjoy using the new app when it becomes available

Originally posted by Happpy View Post
    Hi, Guys!

I've FR24's Premium version. It's fantastic on PC but not good enough on Mobile.

You know FR24 Premium Android Mobile version is lacking lots of thing like:

It has not Playback, History, ATC Boundaries, Aeronautical Charts, Clouds and Precipitation layers and many more..

Somebody has told me that Android Premium version's update is due in September. So if its coming in September, my question is when? It's 18th September now and so far no update has come.

Last thing is that minimum Aeronautical Charts and Weather layers should be included in Mobile Premium version. It's my request to FR24 to please include these two thing necessarily. For watching Charts and precipitation, we go to our Laptops or desktops and do Login and then we can see these things. But on mobile, you know, we don't need to do lot of processes.

Regards,

Qasim.
    Last edited by Gaelan; 2016-09-19, 13:06.
    Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

Hi, Gaelan!

I'm right here after September. So, what's about the new app of FR24 Premium? When it's expected to come? Can you please tell me?

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by Gaelan View Post
        Hi Qasim,

We're currently hard at work on developing the new app which is more closely aligned to the Premium subscription features available on our website. Unfortunately it's taking a little longer than expected to develop and it most likely won't be available in September, so appreciate your patience and understanding. We also want to ensure the app is of the highest quality before releasing it to our users and this means I can't currently confirm a release date.

I do however appreciate you providing your feedback via the forum and I hope you'll enjoy using the new app when it becomes available
        Oh! Its mean no body knows???????????

Comment

Working...
        X