Error 31 on attempt to login

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error 31 on attempt to login

Whenever I attempt to login on FR24 Premium with my details on Android 6, my login is rejected with an error 31 message. I am a feeder and have been for a long time. What is happening?

Colin

Hi Camallison,

Sorry to hear you're having an issue accessing the FR24 Premium app. Generally users who don't have a current valid subscription will receive the error 31 message. Can you confirm that your feeder account has feed data to Flightradar24 within the last 7 days? The reason I mention this is due to the fact if you haven't feed data to Flightradar24 for 48 hours your account is downgraded from Business to Gold. If you don't resume after 7 days your account is downgraded from Gold to Basic and thus you'll no longer have access to the FR24 Premium app. If you resume feeding data again your account is automatically upgraded back to Business.

If there is an issue with your feed or you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to email us at support@fr24.com

Originally posted by camallison View Post
    Whenever I attempt to login on FR24 Premium with my details on Android 6, my login is rejected with an error 31 message. I am a feeder and have been for a long time. What is happening?

Colin
    Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

Thanks for responding so quickly, but I was out on a journey. I can confirm that my feed has been running 24/7 for many months and, on checking now, is still running. My id is EGNV20.

COLIN

Comment

Hi Colin,

Thanks for providing your ID, unfortunately it appears there was a break in your feed which would have resulted in your account being downgraded. However I've also able to see that you feed has happily started again. This means you should be able to access the FR24 Premium app without any issue at the moment. Can you kindly confirm that you've been able to login to the app?

Originally posted by camallison View Post
        Thanks for responding so quickly, but I was out on a journey. I can confirm that my feed has been running 24/7 for many months and, on checking now, is still running. My id is EGNV20.

COLIN
        Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

Yes, I can now log in. Strange that there was a break, my lo showed continuous.

Thank you for your help.

Colin

Originally posted by Gaelan View Post
          Hi Colin,

Thanks for providing your ID, unfortunately it appears there was a break in your feed which would have resulted in your account being downgraded. However I've also able to see that you feed has happily started again. This means you should be able to access the FR24 Premium app without any issue at the moment. Can you kindly confirm that you've been able to login to the app?

Comment

Working...
          X