Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Alert not working in fr24app

Hey Guys

i have on my Android Smartphone (Samsung Galaxy S3mini) the Premium Flightradar24 app . I would like to the custom alert function.

This function is not working , i have no alert from Registration of Helicopter .

I have tested on orther registration of another airplane, alert is not working .

can you help me ?

sry for my terrible englisch

Hi Rueganer,

Sorry to hear you're having an issue with alerts. Can I ask if you've checked out the below YouTube videos on how to create alerts:

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

If your app is not receiving squawk emergency or custom alerts please check that notification settings are enabled on your device (like notification sound, vibration etc).

If they are enabled and you are still not receiving any notifications, you need to reset all of your alerts.
    Please remove all your custom alerts and set the emergency alerts to off and return to the map screen.
    Next enable only emergency alerts and return to the map again. Typically you can expect to receive an emergency squawk alert within around a day or so.

If you have purchased the optional In-App - Custom Alerts - please create the alert for aircraft type B773. If alerts are working you should soon begin receiving them. If the problem persists after this please email support@fr24.com and we'll assist you further.

Originally posted by Rueganer91 View Post
    Hey Guys

i have on my Android Smartphone (Samsung Galaxy S3mini) the Premium Flightradar24 app . I would like to the custom alert function.

This function is not working , i have no alert from Registration of Helicopter .

I have tested on orther registration of another airplane, alert is not working .

can you help me ?

sry for my terrible englisch
    Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

Confirmation

Hi Gaelan,

I can confirm that problem with the custom alerts on Android 6.0.1 with 6.7.1 from the play store (the phone is not rooted).

While the usual emergency alerts (7600, 7700) worked very well, setting up a custom alert wasn't working for me too.

1 or 2 weeks ago I made an alert for the Reg-No. of a plane in flight (FL330) and added the condition 'altitude less than 5000 ft.' Saved the alert, checked it, ok. The plane landed an hour later in Manchester and guess what - I didn't get an alert at all.

As this wasn't really important for me I deleted the custom alert and went on.

Today I've read the post by Rueganer and your reply where you suggested to create a global alert for B773. That worked for me more than well - now I get a bunch of alerts for B773. And from here it gets weird, because I still get these alerts after deleting the custom alert set. The list is empty, believe me, I know what I do.

Next: cleared the cache and deleted the data without success, still getting the B773 alerts despite no custom alert set.

Next: cleared the cache, deleted the data, uninstalled, reboot, fresh install from the play store. Started the app to get the in app plugins. As a result I don't get any alerts now, but guess what, after setting the 7700 default alert, some B773 alerts are coming in again. While I'm writing I get another one - 'flight not found or out of coverage'. Switching off the 7700 default alert doesn't help.

I don't have any resonable explanation for that. To get rid of the B773 alerts seems to be impossible.

Later or tomorrow I will have time to check that with the Premium version (after clean uninstall of the paid version) and keep you posted.

Kind regards,

Stefan

Comment

Hi guys,

Unfortunately there appears to be a small issue with the alerts functionality on both iOS and Android systems. The issue is related to our back-end and we're currently investigating the problem and hope to have it resolved shortly.

Please sincerely accept my apology for any inconvenience this has caused you and I'll be sure to keep you updated on the situation.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

Hi all,

I've just received notification from our developers that the alerts issue should now be resolved

If you're receiving an alert that you previously deleted, please try creating and deleting it again to see if this assists. If you're still receiving the unwanted alert please try uninstalling then reinstalling the app. If you're using the FR24 Premium app please try signing out then back-in before attempting a reinstall.

If you created alerts and simply never received them, please remove/delete these alerts and try creating them again.

As always if you have any further concerns or still having a problem with alerts, please email us at support@fr24.com

Comment

Hi Gaelan,

it works! Thanks for your efforts to solve the case.

Kind regards,

Stefan

Comment

Yes Me Too .

Thanks for your Support and Help !

Comment

Hi,
                are there any blocking for aircraft types? I'm trying to get alerts for C130 but no success...
                Last edited by spotter.ssol; 2016-10-18, 16:17.

Comment

Originally posted by spotter.ssol View Post
                  Hi,
                  are there any blocking for aircraft types? I'm trying to get alerts for C130 but no success...
                  C-130's are mostly military, so they are blocked. Most models of C-130 do not have ADS-B but Mode-S only.

Comment

Working...
                  X