Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Historical information

Hi,

I´m working on a project to list, and import, all my flights from year 2000 at JetItUp, but I have three missing flights so I need help some flight history.
    So I wonder if someone can help me with a web service (or the information) with flight no, time of departure and time of arrival for the following three flights:

Guangzhou, China (CAN) to Xi'an, China (XIY) 25th of October 2007 with China Southern. Departure in morning
    Xi'an, China (XIY) to Guangzhou, China (CAN) 28th of October 2007 with China Southern. Departure in afternoon
    Bangkok, Thailand (BKK) to Krabi, Thailand (KBV) 21th of February 2008 with AirAsia. Departure in late afternoon

I hope someone can help me. I have been searching a lot but without success. Can I find such old information here on FR24?

Best regards,
    el_pepino

Hi El_pepino,

Unfortunately Flightradar24 doesn't have data from 2007/8 and therefore we're unable to help you. I wish you all the best in your search for this data

Originally posted by el_pepino View Post
    Hi,

I´m working on a project to list, and import, all my flights from year 2000 at JetItUp, but I have three missing flights so I need help some flight history.
    So I wonder if someone can help me with a web service (or the information) with flight no, time of departure and time of arrival for the following three flights:

Guangzhou, China (CAN) to Xi'an, China (XIY) 25th of October 2007 with China Southern. Departure in morning
    Xi'an, China (XIY) to Guangzhou, China (CAN) 28th of October 2007 with China Southern. Departure in afternoon
    Bangkok, Thailand (BKK) to Krabi, Thailand (KBV) 21th of February 2008 with AirAsia. Departure in late afternoon

I hope someone can help me. I have been searching a lot but without success. Can I find such old information here on FR24?

Best regards,
    el_pepino
    Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaelan View Post
      Hi El_pepino,

Unfortunately Flightradar24 doesn't have data from 2007/8 and therefore we're unable to help you. I wish you all the best in your search for this data
      Sad to hear. Hopefully can someone else here on the forum help me!
      Last edited by el_pepino; 2016-08-22, 20:20.

Comment

Working...
      X