This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Rik130,

Firstly I'm sorry that you've been experiencing issues with loading times on Flightradar24.com, but please refrain from personal attacks on this Forum as many of our members and moderators are simply here to try and assist you. They aren't paid and receive no special benefit from Flightradar24 and contribute to this site purely based on their interest in Aviation, Planespotting and Aircraft tracking!

Secondly using the support@fr24.com address as Oblivian as rightly suggested you to do, is the correct way to contact Flightradar24 for assistance. We are more than happy to try and resolve your issues and appreciate feedback of any kind, so I'm very disappointed to hear that you believe it's a complete waste of time and energy. Without detailed knowledge from users to assist in trouble shooting issues, we aren't always able to spot problems on our own, this is why we prefer users contact us directly when issues affecting only them seem to occur.

Lastly as this is an open and free speaking Forum we won't moderate your comments and you rightfully allowed to express your opinion. However if you want to obtain support directly for your issues, please use the support@fr24.com email in the future.

Originally posted by rik130 View Post
    I see that instead of accepting that there is an issue with the site you have now changed your tack to blame it on my PC hardware and performance. I wonder what excuse is next in your extensive arsenal at ensuring that any suggestion of an issue with FR's site must be denied and defended at all costs? How much do they pay you to act as their armchair lawyer?

You make me laugh how in one breath you insinuate that I'm some internet noob that has no clue how it works and then in your next breath ask for me to show you some courtesy. May I suggest you pick up a dictionary and look up the words "irony" and "hypocrisy". You might find that a few bells ring.

As for the support address - . Everyone knows that is a complete waste of time and energy.
    Last edited by Gaelan; 2016-07-12, 11:49.
    Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

This thread is now closed due to Administrators decision.
      Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

Working...
      X