sbsplotter setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sbsplotter setup

i all. i have an sbs mk3 and basestation and i cannot plot the file for the recieved distance of aircraft from sbsplotter. can anyone point me to dierctions or give me them. i know it's ot but i don't want to open a new maybe unecessary thread, is there a way to do the same thing in planelotter?
    thanks in advance
    frank, italy

Originally posted by gsteri View Post
    i all. i have an sbs mk3 and basestation and i cannot plot the file for the recieved distance of aircraft from sbsplotter. can anyone point me to dierctions or give me them. i know it's ot but i don't want to open a new maybe unecessary thread, is there a way to do the same thing in planelotter?
    thanks in advance
    frank, italy
    If on the same machine as basestation should work with localhost:30003

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

These are my settings for a USB linked SBS-3

Capture.JPG

Comment

Originally posted by apgphoto View Post
        These are my settings for a USB linked SBS-3

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7399[/ATTACH]
        i have bs setup with a usb and win10. the question is how to project the sbsplotter image on the basestation screen. that i have not understood yet
        thanks again . i'll try or during lunch break at 14.00 or when i finish work at around 21.00 today.
        i think it's called maximum range polar diagram
        frank, italy
        Last edited by gsteri; 2016-04-16, 12:19.

Comment

this is what i get from sbsplottersbsplotter1.jpg

Comment

this is basestationbasestation.png

Comment

this is what i would like. also in planeplotterwhat i would like.jpg

Comment

planeplotter without polar diagram which i would like2016-04-16 14_20_04-PlanePlotter from COAA - processing TCP data -.jpg

Comment

Ciao Frank,

First off you need to have SBSplotter installed in your main Kinetic > Basestation folder. Every time SBSplotter autosaves it will save the Out file in to the Outlines folder.

To view in Basestation in the menu bar Settings > Reload > Outlines and this will load all new Out files. To show / hide them Settings > Display Settings and the Data Files tab.

You should see this:

Capture.jpg

I will be in Italy in two weeks, flying a balloon, if I go to about 10,000ft I can see you. I will be in Mondovi, CN.

Ciao! Paul

Comment

thanks paul i'll try
                    mondovi is out of my range cuneo is too far away from me but have fun anyway, my range goes from sardinia, the tirrenian sea and all the way above corsica and sicily, occasionally malta
                    thanks for suggestions
                    ciao
                    frank
                    Last edited by gsteri; 2016-04-16, 21:10.

Comment

no joy basestation cannot see the outline files. the installation is flawed and i have tried to do a repair install but it wil not see the files. i would not like to uninstall completely it as it has a very large database and is customised to my liking in years of work. i have tried subsitutitng the bs exe file and also uninstalling and reinstalling but no good results. it works if i install it in a backup of the tools folder i had in another disc but the "main installation gives me an error if i try to refresh the outlines.
                      this is from my clipboard

App: BaseStation
                      Version: 1.2.4.184

-----------------------------------------------

Occurred : 22:59:16.886 2016/04/16

Error : EConvertError - '' is not a valid floating point value

Last Command : INSERT INTO Flights(SessionID, AircraftID, StartTime, Callsign) VALUES (175, 3818, '2016-04-16 22:59:04.973', '')

Last Aircraft : 39666C

System Status : 42598400 | 0 | 42598400 | 36926356 | 2109660 | 3.7.11 | 1685380239360

Previous : O-WriteToDebugMemo | I-WriteToDebugMemo | O-WriteToDebugMemo | I-WriteToDebugMemo | O-WriteToDebugMemo | I-WriteToDebugMemo | O-WriteToDebugMemo | I-WriteToDebugMemo | O-WriteToDebugMemo | I-WriteToDebugMemo | O-WriteToDebugMemo | I-WriteToDebugMemo | O-WriteToDebugMemo | I-WriteToDebugMemo | O-WriteToDebugMemo | I-WriteToDebugMemo | O-WriteToDebugMemo | I-WriteToDebugMemo | O-WriteToDebugMemo | I-WriteToDebugMemo | O-WriteToDebugMemo | I-WriteToDebugMemo | O-WriteToDebugMemo | I-WriteToDebugMemo | O-WriteToDebugMemo | I-WriteToDebugMemo | O-WriteToDebugMemo | I-WriteToDebugMemo | O-WriteToDebugMemo | I-WriteToDebugMemo
                      help appreciated by anyone
                      thanks in advance
                      frank, italy
                      Last edited by gsteri; 2016-04-16, 21:10.

Comment

Working...
                      X