No announcement yet.

Windows Phone App (and Windows 10 desktop) - crashing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Windows Phone 8 App stopped working today too.

Originally posted by HikokiOtaku View Post
    Update, my APP stopped working, when I try the fix to re-install it says this APP is unavailable for your device.

Has this now been removed - not happy to say the least.
    I use it almost daily. The starting splash screen shows for a few (~4) seconds then it just exits.

Pretty please fix it.

Thanks,

David

PS: Re-installing is not an option as it is no longer available on the store.

Comment

David, you used to be able to re-install even though it was not in the shop, you could re install from your list of Apps. This used to fix it, however as per my post above the App is now in the list of unavailable apps, so you cannot re-install.

I now don`t even have a app at all as I deleted mine.

We deserve a fix for this, I`ve been feeding for a number of years and also use mine daily, as I am currently overseas it is on literally all day - or was. I am now having to use the version via the website which is rubbish on WP IE.

Feeding FR24 since 11/09/13

Comment

Update: My App started working again Thursday Aug 18

Originally posted by davidgoe View Post
        I use it almost daily. The starting splash screen shows for a few (~4) seconds then it just exits.

Pretty please fix it.

Thanks,

David

PS: Re-installing is not an option as it is no longer available on the store.
        The FlightRadar24 folks said it was a Windows App wide (i.e. not just phone) outage.

Comment

Nice one David.

Wish they would get their backsides in gear and put the app back in the store.

Having said that, for my use the website version is actually far better even taking into account the map flashing about all over the place, at least plane reggies are visible and I can filter to an airport which to can't on the app.

Comment

Please update app in windows store.

Comment

Update, installed W10 on the phone yesterday, today I was able to re-install the app!

Also, the browser in WP W10 is far better, using the previous version the map was glitching all over the please and no info for planes came up when you tapped one, now everything is fixed on the W10 browser.

Relieved!

Comment

Working...
              X