This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flightradar24 Premium

Flightradar24 Premium is an improved version of the popular Flightradar24 web tracking service.

Flightradar24 Premium includes

* Flightradar24.com web page without ads.
    * Flightradar24.com web page without time-out.
    * Flightradar24.com web page with possibility to use bookmarks.
    * Flightradar24.com web page in full screen mode (no menus).
    * Flightradar24.com web page with NDB and VOR stations on map.
    * Radar View web page - a completely new and very configurable way of following live air traffic without Google Maps.
    * "FR24Premium" app for iOS (same features as Flightradar24 Pro) with all present and future in-apps.
    * "FR24premium" app for Android (same features as Flightradar24 Pro) with all present and future in-apps.
    * "FR24 Premium" app for Win8 (same features as Flightradar24 Pro) with all present and future in-apps.
    * New features to be announced in the future.

Flightradar24 Premium is available to
    * Data feeders - for free as long as you keep feeding Flightradar24 (Please note that you need to have an ADS-B receiver in order to feed Flightradar24).
    * Non feeders - for a yearly fee of 24 EUR (36 USD).

Read more about Flightradar24 Premium here.

Please note that Flightradar24.com remains free to use, just like before.
    You only need to get Flightradar24 Premium if you want any of the extra features offered in Flightradar24 Premium.
    The Flightradar24 Pro app (iOS/Android/Win8) will not give Flightradar24 Premium access on the web.

These are the ways you can use Flightradar24
    * Flightradar24.com - free
    * Flightradar24 Free app (iOS) - free
    * Flightradar24 Free app (Android) - free
    * Flightradar24 Pro app (iOS) - £1.99 / €2.69 / $2.99 (+in-apps)
    * Flightradar24 Pro app (Android) - £1.99 / €2.69 / $2.99 (+ in-apps)
    * Flightradar24 Pro app (Win8) - $3.49 (+in-apps)

* Flightradar24 Premium (FR24 Premium) (WWW/iOS/Android/Win8) - 24 EUR / 36 USD per year (free for feeders).
    (links to apps in versions area)

FR24apps.jpg

For questions regarding the Windows feeding software that gives access to Premium service please use the various sticky threads for your OS http://forum.flightradar24.com/forum...Flightradar24).
    Last edited by Oblivian; 2016-04-06, 10:56.

I have an active Premium account but still seem to have to reload FR24 after a few minutes.

active_reload.jpg
    Michael
    Palmerston North,
    New Zealand
    ex-FR24 Feeder

Comment

Originally posted by nzradar View Post
      I have an active Premium account but still seem to have to reload FR24 after a few minutes.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1788[/ATTACH]
      Try signing out of Premium, then clear your cache and cookies (Make sure you save your passwords to login back in to other websites aswel, as this action will clear them.) and then sign back into Premium.
      AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Wonderful thank you, that fixed it.
        Michael
        Palmerston North,
        New Zealand
        ex-FR24 Feeder

Comment

Hi!

I just purchased the premium account and first deleted the cache and cookies, so that the problem above (timeout) won't occure. But I've found one problem: I can't use the "save bookmark" feature. I'm entering a titel and press save, but the bookmark won't appear in the "Jump to area" box. Sometimes the "Save" button is grey, sometimes it is black.
          Any thoughts what might be the problem?
          I'm using Chrome, just for your information

Thanks
          Uli

Comment

Hi,

Could you tell me what's the differences between Flightradar24 Pro and FR24 Premium?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate View Post
              Hi,

Could you tell me what's the differences between Flightradar24 Pro and FR24 Premium?

Thanks.
              I can just suggest to read first post again, where I have tried to describe everything.

Comment

I can no longer remove the ads which appear in the bottom right hand corner- the crosses enabling one to do so are no longer present. I am not interested in any of the other Premium features and I don't want to pay a fee just to get rid of the ads.

Comment

Originally posted by Peamasher View Post
                  I can no longer remove the ads which appear in the bottom right hand corner- the crosses enabling one to do so are no longer present. I am not interested in any of the other Premium features and I don't want to pay a fee just to get rid of the ads.
                  If you want to discuss the banner there is already a thread about that: http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...structing-view
                  If you have questions regarding Premium, please post them here.

Comment

Originally posted by umaier View Post
                    Hi!

I just purchased the premium account and first deleted the cache and cookies, so that the problem above (timeout) won't occure. But I've found one problem: I can't use the "save bookmark" feature. I'm entering a titel and press save, but the bookmark won't appear in the "Jump to area" box. Sometimes the "Save" button is grey, sometimes it is black.
                    Any thoughts what might be the problem?
                    I'm using Chrome, just for your information

Thanks
                    Uli
                    Hi!
                    Anyone else havíng this problem?

Uli

Comment

Hi!

Uli
                      I can confirm that i can save 'boookmarks', but can not view them anywhere on the Map page.
                      AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Hi!

Uli
                        Can you post a screenshot?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          Can you post a screenshot?
                          I click on the black save button, it turns grey, then I close the small bookmark window with the "X" in the upper right. After that, the bookmark is not showing up in the "Jump to area" window.
                          Uli

FR24 Bug BM1.jpgFR24 Bug BM2.jpg

Comment

Thanks! I hope it has been fixed now. You may need to reload page and/or log in again to make it work.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              Thanks! I hope it has been fixed now. You may need to reload page and/or log in again to make it work.
                              WOW!!!
                              That was quick
                              Thanks for the outstanding support, as the bookmark feature was one of the main reason I got the premium account. Thanks for this superb website by the way
                              And now for some more spotting while the wind is quite harsh in many European countries

Bye and thanks again,
                              Uli

Comment

Working...
                              X