Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with Flight Radar

Hi
    I'm very new to this and love FR24 but since having problems with my computer the other day, it is not working properly. If I click onto an aircraft, the details are not showing. I have to write down the number and enter it manually. I have now decided I want to uninstall the application and then reinstall but I cannot find how to do this either. It does not show in my programmes. Can anyone help me??

Many thanks
    Minimaiden

Hi.

What are using to view Flightradar24, an App or Browser ( Don't use Internet Explorer, we recommend Chrome or Firefox.)

Is your computer a Laptop or Desktop.

Also don't use Adblocker software as it will stop you viewing the page properly.

Mike / Speedbird
    AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Hi Mike,

I use Google Chrome and a laptop. I've always been able to just click on a plane and all the info would appear but now as I click, the screen jumps and nothing is displayed. I'm ok with computers when they work well but if anything goes wrong then I'm stumped.

Any Ideas????

Thank you

Minimaiden

Comment

Try using Firefox to see if that cures it, also you running Windows 7 as that can sometimes have problems with Flightradar24.

Can you see the Map.
        AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Hi Mike,

Yes I can see the map and all the planes but no details of the flight unless I manually type in the number. I'll have a look at Firefox......I'm not sure what it does but I'll figure it out I'm sure

Thank you for your help

Minimaiden

Firefox is another internet browser, here is the link to download it: http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/fx/#desktop Mike / Speedbird
          Last edited by speedbird1960; 2012-08-26, 12:19.

Comment

Originally posted by minimaiden2710 View Post
            Hi
            I'm very new to this and love FR24 but since having problems with my computer the other day, it is not working properly. If I click onto an aircraft, the details are not showing. I have to write down the number and enter it manually. I have now decided I want to uninstall the application and then reinstall but I cannot find how to do this either. It does not show in my programmes. Can anyone help me??

Many thanks
            Minimaiden
            flightradar24.com is not an application, just a web page just as cnn.com or facebook.com, so you cannot install or uninstall it.
            If you have problems opening flightradar24.com here are some things you can try

* Make sure that your Internet connection is working
            * Make sure that you are using correct URL -> www.flightradar24.com
            * Update browser to latest version
            * Reload page twice (CTRL + r)
            * Restart computer
            * Try another browser

Comment

Hello to Mike and Speedbird Mike,

Thank you so much for your help. I have downloaded Firefox and I am back in business thanks to you. All working beautifully again.....I'm so happy. I would have been lost without my aircraft to look at.

Many many thanks once again and I will print off all the instructions given to me just in case I have another hiccup.

Minimaiden

Comment

Working...
              X